Why did they nerf Iron maiden?

I know they said that it was a bug but even then why are they focusing on bugs like that and not the numerous sound bugs or one of nurses thousands of bugs or more important bugs?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Someone complained I guess, even though its not that big of issue unless they are trying to say that you can dribble someone using Iron maiden and dropping them before the stun went off. Otherwise idk
    
  • You're supposed to check faster, not pull them out faster. Different utilities. And it still exposes them.

    Not like anyone cared about Iron Maiden before they fixed it so moot point.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Maybe because it was an easy fix while they were making a pass on some perks? Who knows, maybe Iron Maiden is one of the perks that is getting updated as part of the perk updates.

    Pretty much this. Sometimes stuff comes up which nobody knows about, most likely because the Devs found it.

    With other Bugs, always a question if they are able to reproduce it. If not, it is pretty hard to fix. And I can understand that, most of the Bugs I read about are not present in my game, like I dont have big sound issues and I have never had the Hook Bug when playing Killer. Its not like one bug appears on every system.

    And well, while it was a positive Bug, it is still a Bug. And you cannot just leave it in the game, because you never know what consequences it might have.

  • Iron Maiden is very good for Leatherface and Hill billy. But much better to Leatherface.

  • Iron maiden mains over here.

  • Because it's BHVR, using resources on pointless "fixes."

  • Probably cause it was really easy to fix.