Rift Rage

Since the challenges don't nearly give enough shards this rift, im going to use ebony mories everygame until the rift is completed.

Im only lvl 58 at the rift.

So thats about 200 games with mories, and yes i have that many...

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Yeah, thats a mature reaction.

  • If you're that willing to ruin people's fun, then maybe you should have just been more willing to complete the rift...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeah, you tell them.

    Slaughter all the innocent survivor. That'll teach the Devs !

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Q0B2F64Q1AKV/image.png

    So you're telling me the survivors are toxic, hah?

    I mean, if anything it might speed up the process of getting Moris nerfed, if the Devs see that one guy is using 200 of them in a row.

    (Ironically OP will get even less Rift Fragments then, because his games will end quicker than before)

  • @Iron said:

    If you're that willing to ruin people's fun, then maybe you should have just been more willing to complete the rift...

    How am i not willing to complete the rift when im just pointing out that after i have done ALL the challenges im not even close to finish the rift. And to ease the pain of hardgrinding the remaining levels i will use Mories to make that point.

  • This title sounds like a hardcore metal band name.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1640994#Comment_1640994

    Speed up the process of Moris getting nerfed? Keys as well while we're at it ? OmegaLUL

    For how many years we've been complaining about moris and keys?

    For how many years we've gotten the same response ?

    The devs added in a hard counter to keys very recently? I don't get why anyone is still complaining about them. If I see a key in my lobby I just bring Franklin's. If they quick swap to it I will proxy camp them, and if they found it in a chest well then congrats to them.

  • @Karltastisk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1640985#Comment_1640985

    How am i not willing to complete the rift when im just pointing out that after i have done ALL the challenges im not even close to finish the rift. And to ease the pain of hardgrinding the remaining levels i will use Mories to make that point.

    That can’t be true..

    I still have left over challenges incomplete and a reached lv 70 almost a fortnight ago just via playtime.

  • @Karltastisk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1640985#Comment_1640985

    How am i not willing to complete the rift when im just pointing out that after i have done ALL the challenges im not even close to finish the rift. And to ease the pain of hardgrinding the remaining levels i will use Mories to make that point.

    I mean you aren't making any other point than that you are mad and taking it out in a childish way, so go for it I guess. I was merely stating that if you can get this motivated to do what you are doing, then maybe it would've been better served as motivation earlier in the rift

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1640991#Comment_1640991

    I mean, if anything it might speed up the process of getting Moris nerfed, if the Devs see that one guy is using 200 of them in a row.

    (Ironically OP will get even less Rift Fragments then, because his games will end quicker than before)

    Plus the loading screen DC's adding more time.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1640996#Comment_1640996

    That can’t be true..

    I still have left over challenges incomplete and a reached lv 70 almost a fortnight ago just via playtime.

    Yea, I finished on Sunday and I didn't play for the first 11 days, I don't get why people complain so much

  • People having rage over an optional inclusion into a video game is why the world is a scary place.

  • I've only used a mori once for a Rift Challenge, but I DO think the Rift challenges encourage some toxic behavior. Lightburn/Blind a Killer 6 times? I'm sure Killers love that one.

    Mori is even in dailies. I don't know what the answer is. I get that there's probably a decent amount of players who wouldn't normally play in an unfun way, but do so because of specific Rift challenges.

    I have a feeling play will become less toxic once the Rift closes, but that's just my thoughts.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1641042#Comment_1641042

    what's the hard counter? They made them more visible? that's a hard counter? Something to be a hard counter has to be a strategy / thing that utterly destroys the other. Moris being the hard counter to keys, like always.

    There's also a bug with the hatch when using a key, you get hard countered into getting stuck in the ground when you try to open the hatch.

    Keys are just a big sigh for me, not really a complaint.

    The fact that you smack someone who has a key, they drop it, and it disappears on the ground?

    You are saying Mori's are the counter but I don't agree. Half the time you will Mori them and then another survivor just picks it up. Only Franklin's permanently removes it from the game.

  • @Jyn_Mojito said:

    I've only used a mori once for a Rift Challenge, but I DO think the Rift challenges encourage some toxic behavior. Lightburn/Blind a Killer 6 times? I'm sure Killers love that one.

    Mori is even in dailies. I don't know what the answer is. I get that there's probably a decent amount of players who wouldn't normally play in an unfun way, but do so because of specific Rift challenges.

    I have a feeling play will become less toxic once the Rift closes, but that's just my thoughts.

    I'd say the best games are between rifts when people are playing normal and not trying to get challenges done.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1640996#Comment_1640996

    That can’t be true..

    I still have left over challenges incomplete and a reached lv 70 almost a fortnight ago just via playtime.

    I can edit in a screenshot when i get home. Its definatly true i was actually lvl 57 when all challenges were done

  • Wow so you only need 13 tiers to complete it and yet you’re “not even close” to finishing it? I think we have different definitions of being close to finishing something.

    You also don’t want to use moris otherwise your games will end faster and you’ll get less rift fragments. Which means you’ll need to play more games.

  • That's about 144 games if done perfectly so closer to 150 mori games really. Have fun. ^_^

  • hey, cool!

    lets ruin other players (people who stuggle with the exact same problem just as much as you) day, because you dislike how a certain part of the game they have literally no control over works.

    very mature of you.

    i am proud.