Please, for the love of god, make some sort of exchange option

The amount of useless addons i have in my inventory is too damn high. The option should be to be able to exchange brown for brown, yellow for yellow and so on.

Comments

  • I would instantly turn all my padded jaws into trapper bags. Well, probably a mix of Bags and Gloves actually... but yes. Yes please. This would make certain add on dependent killers so much better because they can turn useless brown/yellow whatever add ons into ones they actually need.

  • I wouldn't complain about bloodweb + addon value improvements like this but probably very low on the priority list among other things... like frame stutters and FPS drops, the current hooking bug, new killers/perks, keys and mori rebalance, making new and rebalancing addons in general for a few killers like Huntresses etc etc. The list goes on

  • I don't think that is ever going to happen. It would completely destroy the games economy and make absolutely certain that you only ever play with the killers best addons for that tier.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I don't think that is ever going to happen. It would completely destroy the games economy and make absolutely certain that you only ever play with the killers best addons for that tier.

    This^

    Plus very few add ons are actually useless. Hang on, Hang on, don’t angry. Yes, SOME add ons are useless. But they’re smaller in number than most proclaim.

    A lot of what is claimed as useless is usually because players don’t think deeply enough about how to take advantage of them.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I don't think that is ever going to happen. It would completely destroy the games economy and make absolutely certain that you only ever play with the killers best addons for that tier.

    You do that anyway? I rather use no addon than this what "slightly" improves something.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I don't think that is ever going to happen. It would completely destroy the games economy and make absolutely certain that you only ever play with the killers best addons for that tier.

    And I fail to see how that's a problem??? If anything that should give BHVR the heads up that they still need to make some serious changes to a ton of killers. The smallest changes too, mind you, that would probably take 1 guy less than 10 minutes to implement.

    Also what economy lmao, you can't trade or give bloodpoints away and they have no value outside of the bloodweb.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1636299#Comment_1636299

    And I fail to see how that's a problem??? If anything that should give BHVR the heads up that they still need to make some serious changes to a ton of killers. The smallest changes too, mind you, that would probably take 1 guy less than 10 minutes to implement.

    Also what economy lmao, you can't trade or give bloodpoints away and they have no value outside of the bloodweb.

    The economy: Add-ons are a finite resource. You earn them by playing the game, and you take into consideration when you want to equip them. Allowing you to just have whatever add-ons you want, no matter what, would make it so that only the strongest add-ons would ever get used, and they would get used with mindless glee. Oh, look, I just got an Oni bloodweb with no top knots. Wait, no, I actually got 3 of them. And 5 in the next. Oh, and one actually spawned in this one, well, it'll go nicely with the 2 I just traded for!

    I'm not entirely sure what you mean by all the rest, it seems like you've only replied to my comment in the second paragraph, because that first one makes no sense with or without context.

  • I wouldn't mind some sort of trash items option or resell for 10% on the web worth. I have a ton of useless items. Especially map offerings.

  • Honestly if I can’t trade my addons, items, etc in for another one, can I trade it in for blood points even at 75 or 50% of the original. It shouldn’t be game breaking right and still has the RNG factor of the blood web since I can’t choose my stuff.

  • Too many Killers have either very, very few useful addons or addons that are basically mandatory to run (bags for trapper, power recovery for Ghostface for example).

    I´d even be happy if it came with low trade values as long as I could get SOMETHING out of the many, many useless or bad addons.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1636299#Comment_1636299

    This^

    Plus very few add ons are actually useless. Hang on, Hang on, don’t angry. Yes, SOME add ons are useless. But they’re smaller in number than most proclaim.

    A lot of what is claimed as useless is usually because players don’t think deeply enough about how to take advantage of them.

    Please explain to me how "thinking deeply" will make literally any of Demo's addons besides Rat Liver/Deer Lung worth the time it takes to equip them.

    I don't understand the logic that because you can maybe squeeze a tiny little bit of value out of an addon under the right circumstances by playing in an unconventional manner the addon in question is somehow fine. It is unacceptable that so many green/purple/red addons serve no purpose but to steal your bloodpoints and make addon-reliant killers inaccessible to new players.

    Want to play Wraith? Well you better have a few hundreds of thousands of bloodpoints saved up.