New Perk to Somewhat Buff Hex Totems.

Hello everyone I know what I'm about to say might be controversial but hear me out.

I like Hex: Devour Hope but I have never been able to use it as it is destroyed within 30 seconds of a match starting.

To combat this there should be a feature added or maybe as a perk to be able to make a dull totem your Hex totem. I think this should be a feature or perk because some maps have a mix of good and absolutely horrendous totem locations. With this perk/feature you would be able to make a dull totem in a good spot a hex totem so the starting hex totem is no longer in a bad spot.

Tell me what you all think about this. Should it be a feature? Or a perk?

Comments

  • I wish you could just pick the location yourself

  • @Creepa99 said:

    Hello everyone I know what I'm about to say might be controversial but hear me out.

    I like Hex: Devour Hope but I have never been able to use it as it is destroyed within 30 seconds of a match starting.

    To combat this there should be a feature added or maybe as a perk to be able to make a dull totem your Hex totem. I think this should be a feature or perk because some maps have a mix of good and absolutely horrendous totem locations. With this perk/feature you would be able to make a dull totem in a good spot a hex totem so the starting hex totem is no longer in a bad spot.

    Tell me what you all think about this. Should it be a feature? Or a perk?

    A feature whitin the first 30 seconds of the match all hexes are concealed dulls.

  • @DarkMagik said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/193274/new-perk-to-somewhat-buff-hex-totems

    A feature whitin the first 30 seconds of the match all hexes are concealed dulls.

    That could also do wonders.