Dead hard after almost 2 years still doesn't work properly
And looking at dedicated servers it, will never work as it used to 2 years ago lmao
And looking at dedicated servers it, will never work as it used to 2 years ago lmao
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devs have confirmed they're in the process of recoding dead hard and grabs from the ground up to ensure compatability with dedicated servers, even though it took a while. No eta.
Grabs should 100% be counted as a basic attack hit if you start the grab animation but the server takes away the grab. It is pretty annoying how the survivor just teleports out without any consequence when you click the button expecting either a grab or a hit and get neither.
Dead Hard presumably has some timing issues but, that being said, it’s also one of the most popular survivor perks at high ranks because it gives you an extra bit of distance to reach a pallet or vault in a close chase. Trying to intentionally use it to dodge an incoming attack is usually the wrong way to go, it’s less consistent. But using it to leap ahead a meter or two to beat the killer to a pallet or vault is something you have more direct control over and close chases where it can make a difference happen basically every match.
When did they say that? Do you have a source?
But if i want a distance then ill use sprint burst, I use dh mainly to dodge the attack
So it is not my fault, when i see the exhaust symbol but it didn't trigger and i was just too late to use it?
Somewhere very far back in Peanits' comment history yeah
Sprint Burst is better for getting a lot of distance at the start of the chase. Dead Hard is better for getting a small amount of distance at a critical point during a chase that's already happening.
It doesn't even work for distance. I still get hit after using it and fast vaulting the window even if the killer was 6 meters away lmao
If you're getting hit from 6 meters away something is wrong with your internet. And if you're using it for distance but getting hit then you're using it too late.
My internet works perfectly, I rarely have lags, it's the broken window hitboxes fault
Get 20 ping as killer and say that. Either people have an auto dead hard hack or the perk works perfectly when the killers ping is low and survivors is around 40-60, because i have literally sat on peoples back for 5 to 10 seconds and they refused to dead hard until i clicked attack and it would miss.
The best ping to play as killer is somewhere beetwen 60/80
I haven't run DH since crossplay came because of the lag, only works for me like 1/3 times so I use lithe or SB....I guess I'm not using it early enough so could be my gameplay but im on console so...
Oh i am well aware, but i can't chose my ping without a vpn can i? and a vpn is quite bad sportsmanship.
That's why I use wifi lol
I agree. I also think Killers getting rubberband, latency hits should automatically heal survivors one health state, or if healed, give you SB 2x as long. It’s pretty annoying how the killer gets a magical hit for free
Why would a survivor end up healthier after a latency hit? Even if the hit should have missed the correct result should be simply retracting the hit.
Because is there’s that much latency to cause that, what usually follows is running into wall, getting stuck on an object, and you can’t react in time accordingly. So even if the hit doesn’t register, you’re still going to get f’ed by it unfairly
I'll have to take your word for it, I've only very rarely had latency problems myself. The worst I get is probably the occasional missed grab animation.
i miss when Dead hard used to work properly :,)
Because LET ME WIN never dies, let alone dies... hard.
Sprint burst is way better at getting distance, and you are entitled if you think that perks should never get fixed
Dude I did before I went into the dbd reddit, the killer bias in that place is so big, that I wouldn't even be suprised if they would want bugged perks to never be fixed