What perks do you think are going to get changed this mid-chapter update?

If I'm not mistaking the devs told us about alot of perk changes incoming. What perks do you hope for the most to get changed? I personally think they will modify some numbers on perks like Second Wind, Hangman's trick and WoO and completly rework perks like Camaraderie and Furtive chase.

Comments

  • I doubt hangmans trick is getting changed, since it was changed pretty recently in chains of hate. I think monstrous shrine will get some buffs, since they have been working on it for a while.

  • honestly I'm kinda hoping vigil gets buffed finally

  • I'm both terrified and confident we'll see some stupid and unnecessary nerf to Adrenaline.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    I'm both terrified and confident we'll see some stupid and unnecessary nerf to Adrenaline.

    Honestly they'll probably nerf the spring duration to 3 seconds or something

  • Didn't they say they had a priority list a few months ago? I think Cruel Limits was on it but I'm not sure what else. Here are my top 5 hopes, though..

    Survivor wish list:

    - Vigil

    - Open Handed

    - Technician

    - Wake Up!

    - Up the Ante


    Killer:

    - Unrelenting

    - Monstrous Shrine

    - Territorial Imperative

    - Insidious

    - Mindbreaker

  • Like 80% of them need to be buffed

    so ill take anything

  • Actually throw This Is Not Happening in there too. Worthless perk.

  • I wouldn’t expect too many perk changes at once, the wording wasn’t literally „a lot“ but something that could be interpreted in different ways iirc