Mori-Keys = BAD Idea...Bring Franklin's :)

When killers bring a Mori and/or tunnel because of a key is counter productive. This helps the conditions to spawn the hatch happen faster. Tunneling leaves the rest of the survivors to complete gens uninterrupted. This too helps the condition to spawn a hatch. So I say "Why do you keep hitting yourself?" Often I notice the player with the key is a unhelpful teammate. Usually overly concerned with using it and not helping the others complete the last gens. If your so concerned about the key DON"T HELP THEM!

Comments

  • Only if the Survivors are able to power through the gens very quickly. If you tunnel a Survivor out of the game with a mori (saving yourself an entire hook's worth of trouble), you are nipping that in the bud super hard. Not that I really like moris or keys in their current for, but I digress.

  • @TAG said:

    Only if the Survivors are able to power through the gens very quickly. If you tunnel a Survivor out of the game with a mori (saving yourself an entire hook's worth of trouble), you are nipping that in the bud super hard. Not that I really like moris or keys in their current for, but I digress.

    I disagree w/ you. My statement is prefect solution and make a excellent point about mori's and tunneling

  • @PB_TORCHer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1627726#Comment_1627726

    I disagree w/ you. My statement is prefect solution and make a excellent point about mori's and tunneling

    I disagree. Knocking someone out of the game early will make a 3-man key escape much harder, and mori is super good at doing that.

  • Ever notice how EVEY post someone says NO??? this forum is unbelievably disagreeable

  • @PB_TORCHer said:

    Ever notice how EVEY post someone says NO??? this forum is unbelievably disagreeable

    Are you expecting yes-men to agree with everything you say? I am explaining why I disagree with your point.

  • @PB_TORCHer said:

    Ever notice how EVEY post someone says NO??? this forum is unbelievably disagreeable

    People with OPINIONS?! Oh the horror!

  • @PB_TORCHer said:

    When killers bring a Mori and/or tunnel because of a key is counter productive. This helps the conditions to spawn the hatch happen faster. Tunneling leaves the rest of the survivors to complete gens uninterrupted. This too helps the condition to spawn a hatch. So I say "Why do you keep hitting yourself?" Often I notice the player with the key is a unhelpful teammate. Usually overly concerned with using it and not helping the others complete the last gens. If your so concerned about the key DON"T HELP THEM!

    This is just incorrect, and I'm chalking it up to what I'm guessing is inexperience. Killers tunnel those holding Keys for all sorts of reasons.

    1. They might use it to get themselves and the whole squad out.
    2. Keys often have other powers, none of them good for the Killer.

    Tunneling is a tool in the tool box, and sometimes it has value (sometimes not). People who tunnel don't have to give up pressure on Generators to do it. It is just a matter of target choice, nothing more. If I see someone in the Lobby with a Key, I make note of it and they have priority for me if I run into a group of Survivors.

  • Tunneling and mori's are for noobish chumps.

  • @PB_TORCHer said:

    Tunneling and mori's are for noobish chumps.

    Camping, tunneling, slugging, and the Mori are all tools in the Killer tool box. The are special use tools, to be sure, but they all have their place. Good, average, mediocre, and bad Killers all use them. In general, however, the more skilled the Killer the more optimal the use will be. Chances are you won't even know they are doing it. I hate to bust your illusion, but these tools aren't just for Newbies. In fact, Newbies use them poorly, and hence you are more likely to notice and complain about it.

  • Franklin's Demise has earned a permanent spot in my Pyramid Head build because it gives him a huge advantage:

    https://youtu.be/ztrHLO0juEg?t=9

    Franklin's Demise destroys items in 90 seconds, Mannequin's Foot add-on makes Rites of Judgement trails last in the environment for 95 seconds, and picking up an item forces survivors to stand up, so if you cover an item knocked out of a survivors hand by FD with a trail, you force the survivors to make a sadistic choice: Lose your item, or get tormented!

    This is particularly vicious to Keys, which unlike other items, lie flat on the ground instead of hovering a few cm in the air, so they get completely covered up by the trails... you guys have no idea how many keys I've destroyed this way.

    Now remember guys, only use this information for goo- HA!๐Ÿคฃ... oh man, I couldn't complete that with a straight face... Go nuts evildoers! And always remember "if survivors never hold back on their builds and tactics, why should you?" ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

  • @TWiXT said:

    Franklin's Demise has earned a permanent spot in my Pyramid Head build because it gives him a huge advantage:

    https://youtu.be/ztrHLO0juEg?t=9

    Franklin's Demise destroys items in 90 seconds, Mannequin's Foot add-on makes Rites of Judgement trails last in the environment for 95 seconds, and picking up an item forces survivors to stand up, so if you cover an item knocked out of a survivors hand by FD with a trail, you force the survivors to make a sadistic choice: Lose your item, or get tormented!

    This is particularly vicious to Keys, which unlike other items, lie flat on the ground instead of hovering a few cm in the air, so they get completely covered up by the trails... you guys have no idea how many keys I've destroyed this way.

    Now remember guys, only use this information for goo- HA!๐Ÿคฃ... oh man, I couldn't complete that with a straight face... Go nuts evildoers! And always remember "if survivors never hold back on their builds and tactics, why should you?" ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

    My god. I main PH and I never thought to do this?! You sir, are a genius. Now I can send more victims to the Gulag! There will be blood, many lost keys and a lot of salt! Sounds like a fun weekend ahead!

  • @TWiXT said:

    Franklin's Demise has earned a permanent spot in my Pyramid Head build because it gives him a huge advantage:

    https://youtu.be/ztrHLO0juEg?t=9

    Franklin's Demise destroys items in 90 seconds, Mannequin's Foot add-on makes Rites of Judgement trails last in the environment for 95 seconds, and picking up an item forces survivors to stand up, so if you cover an item knocked out of a survivors hand by FD with a trail, you force the survivors to make a sadistic choice: Lose your item, or get tormented!

    This is particularly vicious to Keys, which unlike other items, lie flat on the ground instead of hovering a few cm in the air, so they get completely covered up by the trails... you guys have no idea how many keys I've destroyed this way.

    Now remember guys, only use this information for goo- HA!๐Ÿคฃ... oh man, I couldn't complete that with a straight face... Go nuts evildoers! And always remember "if survivors never hold back on their builds and tactics, why should you?" ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

    YES! I like how you think. \m/

  • Ok I'm a bit of a hypocrite. I tunneled and Moried a player today. Why....I was playing as a survivor against The DeathSlinger. I did practically ALL THE GENS. "NO exaggeration" A Nea was the obsession. I saw her many time not doing anything. Not a single moment on a gen "Bond & Kindred tells all", She NEVER got hooked. I saw she was chased and put into the mend state many times. Everyone died. She was sandbagging players. When I finished the last gen I got the door. I noticed she kept mending and being chased. I stayed to help even though I had a feeling the killer and her were working together, but wasn't 100% positive. I got shot. He pulled me far back trying to make sure I wouldn't make it out. Nea was standing right there. I was pissed. YES I made it out.

    The next game I played as a Killer and Guess who was in my lobby. The same NEA :) Green mori and tunnel for her. Pay backs a B****!

  • When opinions are to tunnel/Camp/Mori to win instead of playing smarter or when I make a post about more diverse survivors and say NO or trolling comments like yours. I'm confused

  • @PB_TORCHer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1627760#Comment_1627760

    When opinions are to tunnel/Camp/Mori to win instead of playing smarter or when I make a post about more diverse survivors and say NO or trolling comments like yours. I'm confused

    Imaging thinking I'm trolling lmao,

  • I agree. Use Franklins on keys to assure their destruction. They even negate white wards and addons that let them keep their key on death.

    You'll have an easier time catching them because they'll always always come back to get their item, and by despawning it you ensure that they can't use it on the next killer they face.