FIX THE GAME, not for me but for No0b3

I miss my boy No0b I hope he is doing well, gunna turn on that bell notification hoping he posts soon.

Comments

  • Dude is depressed and lack motivation. We just have to wait and hope he get better soon

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    lol the kid plays once a month before his rent is due.

    1 stream makes him enough for rent, food, gas, and a ton of other stuff, the reason why he's also forced to stream because Twitch threatens to end your partnership if you don't stream a certain amount in a month.

    Watch good, consistent streamers like OhTofu, Monto, Puppers, ones that give a ######### about their community and fanbase.

    you wildly overestimate the amount of money streamers make

  • @Kumnut768 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1627232#Comment_1627232

    you wildly overestimate the amount of money streamers make

    Direct donations through Steamlabs are 100% theirs. Twitch takes 50% of sub $ and Twitch takes about 30% of Bit $.

    You wildly underestimate the amount of money 5k+ streamers make.

  • @GoodJobGuys92 said:

    Noob is ######### up. Guy has some people's dream job, but doesn't give a #########.

    I mean to be fair dude he started out playing dbd just for fun and just started uploading them to youtube. He probably wasn't expecting that he'd be where he is today with the idea of fame, just something he liked to do and he shared it. While he may have some people's dream job, this dream job just came to him as a surprise because he was just uploading videos for the fun of it not for actual revenue. Now he's big and and has other things he has to be constantly consistent with at the same time. Probably mentally he knows he has to upload videos, but he might be struggling with the feels like he has to ALWAYS has to upload something, that and with life and possibly misty too. It's like Jacksepticeye for that matter. Jack was pumping out videos everyday, but he took a month long break due to not feeling happy doing YouTube, stress, and being burnt out from constant pumping of videos. Now he making a more stable and healthier schedule when it comes to videos. I'm not too sure how long n00b3 joined YouTube, but even after all those years he's probably still new to the plate on what he has to balance out with YouTube and Mental Health. He's grateful that his fans got him to where is, but he genuinely probably hasn't figured out what to balance out in this scenario. A lot of YouTubers tend to start off from "doing this for fun" to "I guess this is what I do now"

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1627676#Comment_1627676

    And this circle jerk of a thread is?

    Is replying to me helping? Will No0b3 read this? lol No.

    I'll keep watching Otz, Ardetha, Monto and Zubat they at least talk to their community and engage with them.

    And stop giving me the "Mental health" aspect, if it's so bad, he should just quit. Not everyone is meant to be a full time streamer.

    Entirely off topic, but I'm kind of sad how much it feels Monti changed from who I subbed to. He was calm, cool and kind of educational to me. Maybe I catch his streams at all the wrong times but nowadays he seems to act a lot like how Puppers does: complaining ENDLESSLY about every little thing that went wrong during a game and always blaming it on any factor but making a mistake or someone having played better that round.

    It's probably just my bad timing with their streams though. I think I show up at all the worst moments.

  • @extonjonas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1627689#Comment_1627689

    Everyone who works an honest living works hard. I don't have anything against Noob or anyone who makes their money streaming but i can't let you act like streaming is even close to one if the hardest jobs out there because it's not

    You're right, it isn't.

    It's very demanding though.

  • Some of the comments in here are straight up... ignorant. I get the idea that most of y'all have never had a hobby turn into a job or have streamed consistently for a while. I've done both so I completely understand why No0b3 is burnt out.

    I had one of my hobbies turn into a side job and it honestly sucks the joy out of it completely. I can't do my hobby for myself anymore without feeling guilty that I'm not working on the business aspect of it. I give myself no chances to rediscover WHY I loved it enough in the beginning to become popular in my town as someone to go to do have related projects done. A fun little hobby has turned into something I dread doing.

    I imagine No0b3 is in the same boat- how is he going to play DBD without thinking "I should be streaming this/recording this for content/doing this/that/etc"? If he has depression/anxiety/any personal stuff going on that can affect you mentally, all of that is just amplified. The very thing that you loved enough to become something of a stand out becomes distasteful for you- it's not something for you to relax anymore, it's job or performance for other people and no matter how demanding or non-demanding it is, it's very, very rough for some people.

    Now with streaming- even if you enjoy it, it's a lot of work. Having to be "on" the whole time, worrying about how you're coming off on your broadcasts, etc., it's just a lot of emotional and mental energy being expended if you're not the right "personality"

    We don't know what kind of fans No0b3 deals with, (besides the obvious horde of entitled snotballs who are incapable of comprehending the fact that sometimes people need a break) and he might find a lot of his fans extremely exhausting. Even just besides all those little reasons you can think of, streaming is just tiring. Content making is tiring. Doing that for DBD is a recipe for a mess, too, considering how toxic the game and the playerbase can be. Some people just aren't built to endlessly handle it well. Otz, Monto, etc., they seem to be doing fine. But not everyone is the same and if No0b3 has depression that is a HUGE factor that won't go away on its own.

    I don't really know of No0b3 that well. I've watched some of his YouTube videos and I follow him on Twitter- and that's about it. But he doesn't owe anything to anyone. If you're a twitch sub of his and unhappy with the amount of content he is making, go ahead and un-sub. That's totally your right and makes sense- I wouldn't sub to someone who made it clear that they weren't making content for now, unless I genuinely cared about their possible return and wanted to toss a coin to help support them as a content creator.

  • @CheyeneKL said:

    Some of the comments in here are straight up... ignorant. I get the idea that most of y'all have never had a hobby turn into a job or have streamed consistently for a while. I've done both so I completely understand why No0b3 is burnt out.

    I had one of my hobbies turn into a side job and it honestly sucks the joy out of it completely. I can't do my hobby for myself anymore without feeling guilty that I'm not working on the business aspect of it. I give myself no chances to rediscover WHY I loved it enough in the beginning to become popular in my town as someone to go to do have related projects done. A fun little hobby has turned into something I dread doing.

    I imagine No0b3 is in the same boat- how is he going to play DBD without thinking "I should be streaming this/recording this for content/doing this/that/etc"? If he has depression/anxiety/any personal stuff going on that can affect you mentally, all of that is just amplified. The very thing that you loved enough to become something of a stand out becomes distasteful for you- it's not something for you to relax anymore, it's job or performance for other people and no matter how demanding or non-demanding it is, it's very, very rough for some people.

    Now with streaming- even if you enjoy it, it's a lot of work. Having to be "on" the whole time, worrying about how you're coming off on your broadcasts, etc., it's just a lot of emotional and mental energy being expended if you're not the right "personality"

    We don't know what kind of fans No0b3 deals with, (besides the obvious horde of entitled snotballs who are incapable of comprehending the fact that sometimes people need a break) and he might find a lot of his fans extremely exhausting. Even just besides all those little reasons you can think of, streaming is just tiring. Content making is tiring. Doing that for DBD is a recipe for a mess, too, considering how toxic the game and the playerbase can be. Some people just aren't built to endlessly handle it well. Otz, Monto, etc., they seem to be doing fine. But not everyone is the same and if No0b3 has depression that is a HUGE factor that won't go away on its own.

    I don't really know of No0b3 that well. I've watched some of his YouTube videos and I follow him on Twitter- and that's about it. But he doesn't owe anything to anyone. If you're a twitch sub of his and unhappy with the amount of content he is making, go ahead and un-sub. That's totally your right and makes sense- I wouldn't sub to someone who made it clear that they weren't making content for now, unless I genuinely cared about their possible return and wanted to toss a coin to help support them as a content creator.

    preach my dude

  • I dont care anymore since he obviously doesn't care about his supporters or community.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    I dont care anymore since he obviously doesn't care about his supporters or community.

    ah yes someone takes a break because work in every field is hard and he suddenly doesn't care, get off your high horse and actually try to understand his situation. He is a kid who didn't expect to get this big of a following, did yt for fun, and now is hella pressured and is burnt out on dbd, plus maybe some mental health issues. Before you say something think about it

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1631060#Comment_1631060

    ah yes someone takes a break because work in every field is hard and he suddenly doesn't care, get off your high horse and actually try to understand his situation. He is a kid who didn't expect to get this big of a following, did yt for fun, and now is hella pressured and is burnt out on dbd, plus maybe some mental health issues. Before you say something think about it

    He takes breaks constantly, comes back for a little bit and then disappears again without a real explanation. I just don't wanna support someone like that anymore.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1631083#Comment_1631083

    He takes breaks constantly, comes back for a little bit and then disappears again without a real explanation. I just don't wanna support someone like that anymore.

    if you don't want to understand his situation then fine don't, but don't slander his name due to your dislike

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1632012#Comment_1632012

    if you don't want to understand his situation then fine don't, but don't slander his name due to your dislike

    It's my opinion that he doesn't care. He could very well, but im not a mind reader. From what he's shown us, I think he couldn't care less about his community.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1632016#Comment_1632016

    It's my opinion that he doesn't care. He could very well, but im not a mind reader. From what he's shown us, I think he couldn't care less about his community.

    thats your opinion though, not facts. And i don't think someone should have their name slandered off opinions

  • @Veen said:

    Who's No0b3 ?

    a streamer/youtuber who is taking a break from youtube right now

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1632034#Comment_1632034

    a streamer/youtuber who is taking a break from youtube right now

    As I see he got banned once or twice, I shall say I hope the devs don't make the game more enjoyable for him. I don't want them to please hackers or anything.

  • @Veen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1632037#Comment_1632037

    As I see he got banned once or twice, I shall say I hope the devs don't make the game more enjoyable for him. I don't want them to please hackers or anything.

    what? he isn't a hacker lol

  • @Veen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1632037#Comment_1632037

    As I see he got banned once or twice, I shall say I hope the devs don't make the game more enjoyable for him. I don't want them to please hackers or anything.

    He was banned once for hacking his legacy that was taking away and banned another time for like an unknown reason.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1627292#Comment_1627292

    lol BHVR literally does not care about No0b3, he has a bad history with them.

    Like I said, find someone else to watch, someone who actually gives a hell about you.

    why would ANYONE care if bhvr dislikes them? because of hacked legacy? Oh no call the police a guy had an illegally obtained skin we must cease all contact with this criminal scum

    Zubat did it too, only plays Dbd on stream, and criticizes the game heavily, but because Noob is burnt out it’s bad and is caring for his mental health first?

    you are wack dude

    (btw I like both of them idfc about hacked legacy like some weird beards)

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1627362#Comment_1627362

    why would ANYONE care if bhvr dislikes them? because of hacked legacy? Oh no call the police a guy had an illegally obtained skin we must cease all contact with this criminal scum

    Zubat did it too, only plays Dbd on stream, and criticizes the game heavily, but because Noob is burnt out it’s bad and is caring for his mental health first?

    you are wack dude

    (btw I like both of them idfc about hacked legacy like some weird beards)

    Imagine being burnt out for just playing on a chair several hours once or twice a week.

    Carpenters and Doctors in hospitals should take example on him.

  • @Veen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1632080#Comment_1632080

    Imagine being burnt out for just playing on a chair several hours once or twice a week.

    Carpenters and Doctors in hospitals should take example on him.

    i raidlog in wow, its an hour or two a week, im omega burned out on it

    playing a game everyday for your livelihood sounds even worse

  • @Veen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1632080#Comment_1632080

    Imagine being burnt out for just playing on a chair several hours once or twice a week.

    Carpenters and Doctors in hospitals should take example on him.

    I mean playing a trash game like dbd in a chair for hours on end is awful, at least "carpenters and doctors" do something productive. When you play a game you play to have fun not "work"

  • This whole situation is giving me Spoony flashbacks. I wish the best for him and he’s also very young so it’s understandable for him to take his time. Also saying he doesn’t deserve to feel this way or have no right to is just wrong to say or imply and completely invalidates his mental and emotional health. Still though, he’s been very unspecific from what I can tell about his mental health and how he’s seeking help and this could spiral down even more the way it’s going and how the community treats him. Don’t know if there is a right answer to this but we’ll see if a year from now he’s still in the same cycle or not, I hope he seeks help for his health and starts to feel better

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1632023#Comment_1632023

    thats your opinion though, not facts. And i don't think someone should have their name slandered off opinions

    Action speaks louder than words and he is just judging him on his actions

  • There's plenty of wonderful, honest, and consistent streamers out there who are far more deserving of having the game fixed for them than Noob3.

  • @extonjonas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1632028#Comment_1632028

    Action speaks louder than words and he is just judging him on his actions

    That doesn't mean he is correct on his judgment 🙂

  • @extonjonas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1632028#Comment_1632028

    Action speaks louder than words and he is just judging him on his actions

    Just because you are making a judgement on an action doesn't mean you are correct. Until he actually ######### up and makes that accusation true, stop slandering his name

  • @csandman1977 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1628843#Comment_1628843

    I wasnt equating anything. Just the reason panda stopped streaming. I have no idea why noob3 cut back other than he was burned out.

    However, my point about frequency of content is the same. Whether you like it or not, people like his content and look forward to his videos.

    Personally i avoid tydetyme and coconut because of their attitude towards the game. Im not going to attack anyone else for liking them.

    Tyde think hag is bad and he about to be done with the resistance game just like dead.

  • He's the best streamer/youtuber in my opinion because he doesn't really complain that often, and he's not trying to win every game. I mean hell he had MBM that was some of the greatest s**t I've ever seen.

  • S I M P S

    jk (please don't take this seriously)

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1637334#Comment_1637334

    Just because you are making a judgement on an action doesn't mean you are correct. Until he actually ######### up and makes that accusation true, stop slandering his name

    i did not slander anyone so i assume that part is for someone else but the point I was making was if you care about something you show it. Just saying it is effectively the same as not showing it. If you say you care about your grades but dont study it does not matter if you care about your grades. They are going to look a lot like the the guy who does not care about his grades. I know that intention matters but it does not excuse your actions completely

  • @extonjonas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1637805#Comment_1637805

    i did not slander anyone so i assume that part is for someone else but the point I was making was if you care about something you show it. Just saying it is effectively the same as not showing it. If you say you care about your grades but dont study it does not matter if you care about your grades. They are going to look a lot like the the guy who does not care about his grades. I know that intention matters but it does not excuse your actions completely

    I mean his actions do show he cares, after every break he sincerely apologizes and says he will attempt to be better, plus he isn't like those people who literally scream at you if you don't give them money. If you have given up on him that your choice, and maybee he does ######### up and makes it obvious he doesn't care. Until then (this is for the other dude btw) don't slander his name

1 2 ›