It's been said that in the mid chapter patch their aiming to update perks :

May we have an inkling of what those perks might be devs? i've been decending beyond curious into madness, that we might be getting a buff to we're going to live forever, fixated, or even gearhead!

what perks would people most like to see buffed though? put one in the comments! not really wanting to talk about nerfs, as people could argue that for the longest time, but just... Buffs! making weaker links in builds strong :D

Comments

  • Every time I use Fixated I go against Plague or Legion, I just want the faster walk to work while injured. That's literally all I want.

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    Every time I use Fixated I go against Plague or Legion, I just want the faster walk to work while injured. That's literally all I want.

    They said in some QnA in febuary or march that they will update sometime in the future:

    Curuel limits

    Slypery meat

    Fengs green perk for gens(idk what its called)

    Pallet reset perk.

    Vigil

    And some other I cant remember.

  • Here,I found all the perks from qna from january 23rd

    • Small Game
    • Cruel Limits
    • Any Means Necessary
    • Slippery Meat
    • Vigil
    • This Is Not Happening
    • Technician


  • Hopefully vigil actually gets a good buff it's pretty trash with its % right now

  • They are gonna nerf Fire up and Knock out again and change Slippery meat by giving it a cool down

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    Every time I use Fixated I go against Plague or Legion, I just want the faster walk to work while injured. That's literally all I want.

    Same here. i just like power walking. its nice.

    @Milanceee said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1626617#Comment_1626617

    They said in some QnA in febuary or march that they will update sometime in the future:

    Curuel limits

    Slypery meat

    Fengs green perk for gens(idk what its called)

    Pallet reset perk.

    Vigil

    And some other I cant remember.

    @Milanceee said:

    Here,I found all the perks from qna from january 23rd

    • Small Game
    • Cruel Limits
    • Any Means Necessary
    • Slippery Meat
    • Vigil
    • This Is Not Happening
    • Technician

    Be nice to see some buffs to these! though hopefully even more on top of them!

    @humanbeing1704 said:

    Hopefully vigil actually gets a good buff it's pretty trash with its % right now

    yeah it doesn't really do enough, except when its stacking, and when its stacked even then, you still have to regain exhaustion out of chase.

    @oh_0k said:

    They are gonna nerf Fire up and Knock out again and change Slippery meat by giving it a cool down

    Knock out wasn't really a nerf, more a sidegrade. shame it only works on basic attacks, should be a global perk, then it would of been a straight 100% buff.

    fire up i don't believe they've ever nerfed tho, and if they gave slippery meat a cooldown i think the entire killer base would riot due to like, it basically just being the opposite of botany knowledge. i understand your likely joking but still haha

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1626617#Comment_1626617

    Same here. i just like power walking. its nice.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1626631#Comment_1626631

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1626633#Comment_1626633

    Be nice to see some buffs to these! though hopefully even more on top of them!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1626638#Comment_1626638

    yeah it doesn't really do enough, except when its stacking, and when its stacked even then, you still have to regain exhaustion out of chase.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/discussion/comment/1626641#Comment_1626641

    Knock out wasn't really a nerf, more a sidegrade. shame it only works on basic attacks, should be a global perk, then it would of been a straight 100% buff.

    fire up i don't believe they've ever nerfed tho, and if they gave slippery meat a cooldown i think the entire killer base would riot due to like, it basically just being the opposite of botany knowledge. i understand your likely joking but still haha

    The new effect Knock out was given is pretty much useless since survivors will use those 15 seconds of slow crawl speed to recover

    Slippery meat is a survivor perk the killer perk your thinking about is sloppy butcher

    IconPerks_sloppyButcher.png

    Yes I am joking

  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    May we have an inkling of what those perks might be devs? i've been decending beyond curious into madness, that we might be getting a buff to we're going to live forever, fixated, or even gearhead!

    what perks would people most like to see buffed though? put one in the comments! not really wanting to talk about nerfs, as people could argue that for the longest time, but just... Buffs! making weaker links in builds strong :D

    Monstrous Shrine,please.

    At least all the other perks were used in challenges or for adept trophys at some point

  • I'd like for them to revisit the killers who have generally terrible personal perks (Huntress, Demogorgon, Oni, Deathslinger, and arguably Wraith and Pyramid Head too) and try to make sure each of them gets at least one pretty-good perk to work with.


    Otherwise, just because they could, buff the basement perks!

    Monstrous Shrine / Territorial Imperative / Slippery Meat (not basement but close enough) / etc.

  • DS UB combo nerf, and some underwhelming perk buffs are all i want

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    Every time I use Fixated I go against Plague or Legion, I just want the faster walk to work while injured. That's literally all I want.

    amen brother.