Thank you! I'm currently on the coast of Georgia helping my family evacuate. Things have been crazy!
I’m on the coast of Georgia too! I live in Savannah! It’s nice to have at least someone around here that familiar of same state!
Woah!! No way! That's where I'm helping them right now! Makes me sad to see such a nasty storm coming our way. Poor Tybee Island is going to struggle with this!
I was in Myrtle Beach one time when a hurricane hit florida (this was Maybe around 2011 can't remember) but the palm trees in Myrtle Beach were horizontal because the wind was so strong. I couldn't imagine being in the state its hitting.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you! I'm currently on the coast of Georgia helping my family evacuate. Things have been crazy!
Woah!! No way! That's where I'm helping them right now! Makes me sad to see such a nasty storm coming our way. Poor Tybee Island is going to struggle with this!
I´m not much into this whole prayer thing, but i wish you good luck and hope that you stay save.
Take care!
Stay safe fellow US citizens
Ummm... What's happening?
Strong positive thoughts and prayers coming to you from a little further inland. (Georgia here as well.)
This https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/
Thanks, love!
Stay safe lads
Be safe, all.
I hope that everyone who is affected/will be affected by this stays safe.
Quick everyone, turn on your fans to blow away the hurricane.
Watching a live stream of the hurricane incoming off the coast of North Carolina. The winds are absolutely insane. Stay safe and hold strong.
Probably not.
Everyone just stay safe and please value your life over objects. I hope for the best for everyone affected.