So whats with the massive influx of Legion players?
Ever since 4.2.0 released, I have been seeing an enormous number of Legion players pop up alongside the Blight. 25% of matches are Blight, 25% is Legion, the other 50% is everyone else.
Did Legion get buffed or something?
Comments
Are they video game pigeons being controlled in a competitive vs game where there's several different options to choose from?
They're talking new cosmetics and people love their Legion cosmetics.
Poverty blight for people that cant afford the new chapter.
God help us all if they did!!
No, i think since the map size is reduced, the number of pigeons per m² is increased, and so its just an increase in pigeons on your balcony, but not an increase in pigeons overall.
The thing is with Legion is he is easy for desperate types to "pip" with (get more ranking points) so a lot desperados like to use Legion to cheese the system
It's probably just coincidence. Or maybe Blight got people wanting to play Legion some more to compare the two? Either way there's nothing specific about Legion recently that's changed and they're not in the current Tome challenges.
I use Legion sometimes to farm BP for a new character, so that might be happening now that Blight just came out. There's also a new Legion cosmetic that got talked about so maybe it re-sparked some interest. RN I'm playing him to try to get P3 before Legacy part 2: Entity Boogaloo happens, as I'm assuming it will work like before where prestige got it.
You have no idea what BHVR has planned for pigeons in the PTB*:
*Pigeon Test BuildSomeone obviously doesn't understand coincidences...
Legion just has good market appeal.
Angsty teens angry at the world brandishing a knife, wanting to vent, and dismantle the “system”.
Of course that appeals to many newcomers to this game.
New players always come with new dlc...legion is easy to play so it could be newer players learning...not just "easy pipping"
It could just be that they're fun to play as? Not against, but as. I've mained Legion since they came out--they were the first killer I played (I had played only survivor before the Legion release) and they made the role seem pretty fun. Now I play mostly Huntress or Nurse/Blight, but I pop onto them sometimes when I just want to run around.