Clown changes coming soon
So in the most recent QaA they told us the clown will get some new changes. I'm extremely excited for this since Clown is one of my mains as a killer, my first killer to P3 him entirely plus hit level 50, and he has been needing this for a long time. However I do have some concerns ( With how they did to Billy and such), and he becomes something that isn't fun and is limiting, that is my biggest concern. Now he doesn't need something extremely major like Freddy or Doctor, he just needs some changes, and a few additions( like one or two) to his power basekit, then I'd say he is good.
Honestly he is extremely underrated in my opinion, people just don't see the use for him as much and Devs created a better or 'viable' version of him, the new Freddy. I got my hands on him and honestly, I can kinda see why people prefer him over Clown, but really? His chase potentials aren't that great comapred to Clowns sure he can set snares but they barely do as much compared to Clowns bottles. However he has more map control than Clown so I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
Anyway I jsut hope they(as in the Devs) know what they are doing, I can't stand to watch my boy Clown become something that Billy became, I will cry if that happens. Again I hope this comes to pass what do you guys hope to see for the Clown?
Comments
Changes to PH and now clown? oh boy i can´t wait. Clown has a lot of potential and i´ve been waiting forever for his buff, and, no pun intended, i find him to be a fun killer. PH should only get his cancel changed, and that´s it. Can´t wait to know which killer will be changed next!
probably Trapper or wraith is my guess.
I can't wait to see them give him teleportation. A clown that can turn around with BBQ and pop up at a gen with circus music. Because...that is balanced gameplay in the eyes of many. This is what all killer mains want for all killers, a freddy-like power.
He may not get that because they did say they were not going to change him into something crazy like Freddy did but maybe.
I mean he can only be improved, he holds w and hope the survivor doesn’t drop a pallet early
he is worse than anyone else by far
To some extent I agree they do need to work on that kinda, but I usually bring brutal so it doesn't bug me as much
Billy was overperforming. He had second highest killrate last time we saw the stats. Hence the nerf.
Clown had the lowest killrate. They’re not going to make Clown worse, only better. He will be getting changes that will likely help him out a little bit.
I hope so and yeah billy did have a high kill rate, my bad. I'm just concerned they will mess up, maybe even make him a high tier killer.