Thanatophobia
when survivors have a toolbox that manipulates the speed of Gen progress, does that defeat the purpose of Thanatophobia? Just went up against the nurse and I experimented a bit where I repaired with and without toolbox and progress and speeds were quite different from what I saw.. idk just curious.
Comments
It will require you to either Eat up more toolbox (If you wanted to save it or not) or stop the gen and save the survivor to remove the debuff. If you planned on using the toolbox anyway then it wouldnt really effect you.
Thanatophobia at tier 3 has the following effects on generators (I don't know the amount on healing):
1 person inured,downed or hooked = 3 additional seconds
2 people injured,downed or hooked = 5 additional seconds
3 people injured downed or hooked = 8 additional seconds
4 people injured downed (not or hooked because 4 people hooked means you win!) = 11 additional seconds
To sum it up, don't use Thanatophobia!
It just gives the sense for new suvivors "red bar is bad"
It's same reason as why Fire Up is bad, numbers are just too low
People actually use that perk?
Most rank 1-2 killers that use it go with Sloppy and ir Coultrophobia like @Vankruze said and usually I see it on Huntress, Billy, Nurse, Hag sometimes. But usually it's used more on Nurse/Billy due to the high mobility.
It doesn't do too much but survivors hate seeing it so they will want to get rid of it