Buff wraith's base kit

This is my third post about a killer buff (and the last for now). In my opinion wraith is the actual WORST killer in the game, his power does very little during the match, so listen here to how I think we could buff the wraith (without making him broken ofc).

1)Buff his base movement speed while cloacked, make the green windstorm add-on as a base kit power.

2)Remove the wraith's outline while cloaked, make him completely invisible while walking.

3)Make him break/kick things faster by default.

4)Remove flashlight burn (even if I'm not sure about this, because that's actually a really cool mechanic)

5)Make him uncloak faster by default.

6)Make him hear things normally while cloaked.

7)When the wraith uncloacks keep him undetectable for 4 seconds.

The wraith is a very good killer when you start playing the game, but as you play more and more you find that he becomes quite useless, at least this is my experience with him. So what do you guys think?

Comments

  • Umm, where's the movement speed change to his base kit? It's pretty much the only change he really needs?

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    Umm, where's the movement speed change to his base kit? It's pretty much the only change he really needs?

    Lol it's the first thing I wrote

  • I saw now, but it's really difficult to see the first one because its mixed with other sentences.

  • Honestly, just making him uncloak faster and buffing his base speed would be enough to make him more competitive with the other Killers.

    Also, I feel like having a sort of tertiary affect when going BING BONG near a Survivor would be neat. Right now, it's an alarm to run, but maybe add something if they are within a distance. I dunno.

  • Personally I am terrible against the wraith and always get dominated by any I go against. He's probably the killer I find the hardest to play against. I'm not even sure why.

    I would loathe to see him buffed but I know he needs it.

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1618079#Comment_1618079

    I saw now, but it's really difficult to see the first one because its mixed with other sentences.

    Ops you're right sorry, I corrected that

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    Honestly, just making him uncloak faster and buffing his base speed would be enough to make him more competitive with the other Killers.

    Also, I feel like having a sort of tertiary affect when going BING BONG near a Survivor would be neat. Right now, it's an alarm to run, but maybe add something if they are within a distance. I dunno.

    Sounds cool actually, maybe they could make that whenever you hear his bell you get the oblivious effect for 4 seconds

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    Personally I am terrible against the wraith and always get dominated by any I go against. He's probably the killer I find the hardest to play against. I'm not even sure why.

    I would loathe to see him buffed but I know he needs it.

    For me it's the exact opposite lol. I found very easy to win against him

  • @4scoreand7skinsago said:

    Wraith is in a wierd spot cause with his better add ons he's actually a pretty good killer but without his add ons his base kit is pretty pathetic, he's probably the most add on dependant killer in the game, namely windstorm giving him like yellow or green windstorm then just changing those add ons completely would be a real nice change imo.

    IMO even with his best addons is still not that great of a killer, but yea not unplayable by any means.

  • @Cutiaddu said:

    This is my third post about a killer buff (and the last for now). In my opinion wraith is the actual WORST killer in the game, his power does very little during the match, so listen here to how I think we could buff the wraith (without making him broken ofc).

    1)Buff his base movement speed while cloacked, make the green windstorm add-on as a base kit power.

    2)Remove the wraith's outline while cloaked, make him completely invisible while walking.

    3)Make him break/kick things faster by default.

    4)Remove flashlight burn (even if I'm not sure about this, because that's actually a really cool mechanic)

    5)Make him uncloak faster by default.

    6)Make him hear things normally while cloaked.

    7)When the wraith uncloacks keep him undetectable for 4 seconds.

    The wraith is a very good killer when you start playing the game, but as you play more and more you find that he becomes quite useless, at least this is my experience with him. So what do you guys think?

    Eh. Those are all almost entirely just band aid fixes. Wraith cant be good with his current kit because of how low his skill ceiling is. Everything he does other killers do way, way better. Stealth as a main power is not and will not ever be viable against good survivors. He needs mobility and the ability to use his power in a chase. And I mean properly. Not just with faster decloak add ons.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/191363/buff-wraiths-base-kit

    Eh. Those are all almost entirely just band aid fixes. Wraith cant be good with his current kit because of how low his skill ceiling is. Everything he does other killers do way, way better. Stealth as a main power is not and will not ever be viable against good survivors. He needs mobility and the ability to use his power in a chase. And I mean properly. Not just with faster decloak add ons.

    Basically an entire rework... Mh that sounds good actually, but hey I thought of a buff not rework, but yea you're right

  • @Cutiaddu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1618190#Comment_1618190

    Basically an entire rework... Mh that sounds good actually, but hey I thought of a buff not rework, but yea you're right

    It would be nice if they could find a way of keeping the "ambush" aspect and make him stronger and more skillful. Wraith has just been this "why would I play this dude" killer since back when I started. It sucks because I like his design a lot and his cosmetics are cool.

    I would appreciate Clown getting a rework first if given the choice, however.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1618196#Comment_1618196

    It would be nice if they could find a way of keeping the "ambush" aspect and make him stronger and more skillful. Wraith has just been this "why would I play this dude" killer since back when I started. It sucks because I like his design a lot and his cosmetics are cool.

    I would appreciate Clown getting a rework first if given the choice, however.

    Yea totally agree

  • I think he should be very fast in his Cloak.