Stop tunneling Felix
I'm a P3 Felix main and I have to speak up about the tunneling that you get for playing him. Killers will literally chase you off hook and won't leave you until you're downed again. Like the desperation to kill Felix is insane, please ladies and gentleman keep your hands to yourself.
Thank god I unlocked Decisive Strike early on. I've never needed it more than these past few days.
Comments
His scream reminds me of Steve's scream that sounds horrible. I notice killers tend to tunnel the characters with bad screams.
Killers always tunnel the new guy cause they figure new guy is gonna be underleveled.😣
I didn’t notice extreme tunneling against him actually.
i do notice this when I play Steve or Laurie though, and that pretty much always
his scream is way better than steve's, steve just sounds way too phoned while felix breaks his voice while screaming
It sounds too close to Steve for me. Sounds a little better but still phoned in.
He's the hottest male survivor at the moment, so I kinda get it.
maybe they're tunneling just for the sake of winning? the only real tunnel/mori wave is against blendettes or Lisa when that lackluster skin was released.
In which case she just wants Felix organs.
Are you sure it’s not just bad games cuz I haven’t seen one person tunnel Felix unless it was just to tunnel for pressure
Why the heck would anyone tunnel a new character? They're just a skin effectively.