The new hex is too strong because he can see your aura

Comments

  • Tbh hex perks are supposed to be strong since you can cleanse them. Many hexes are actually rather weak for how fast they can be cleansed.

  • I think this perk is extremely overrated

    First, it does almost nothing itself besides aura. It needs to be paired with another hex to work.

    Second, it can be cleansed. It's a normal hex, so it can be cleansed before it even does its works. It can be cleansed before your other hex, making you waste a perk slot for nothing

    Third, it requires dull totem to revive the other hex.

    Fourth, you're sacrificing a perk slot, hoping your other hex gets cleansed before itself to get its value.

    Fifth, it does not work on hex with tokens.

    With these many downsides, it's actually just a mediocre perk, not strong, and not weak.

  • Seems pretty balanced to me.

  • It's a good buff to hex perks, sorry you're not escaping every game because of this.

  • @yukairi said:

    It's very unfair

    It is perfectly fair.

  • @OmegaXII said:

    I think this perk is extremely overrated

    First, it does almost nothing itself besides aura. It needs to be paired with another hex to work.

    Second, it can be cleansed. It's a normal hex, so it can be cleansed before it even does its works. It can be cleansed before your other hex, making you waste a perk slot for nothing

    Third, it requires dull totem to revive the other hex.

    Fourth, you're sacrificing a perk slot, hoping your other hex gets cleansed before itself to get its value.

    Fifth, it does not work on hex with tokens.

    With these many downsides, it's actually just a mediocre perk, not strong, and not weak.

    Like any Perk, it is potent when used in the proper context. I actually think it is a very STRONG Perk but I like to use Hexes. :)

  • I mean what's so bad

    You potentially get more BP because hexs are 1500 a peice

    I mean if you cleanse ruin 3 times your getting 4500 if your the only one doing it.

    And it makes soul gaurd your best Freind were like giving you a reason to do bones and have value cmon man

    You have btl you seen what happens to any item on that..

  • If the killer finds you easily whilst working on a gen or another objective, look for the totem around you and cleanse it.

  • What about Object of Obsession? :)

  • I knew some people would complain the second some decent killer perks come out lol