Lovin' all the Ocktoberfest skins!

Unfortunately Meg's is my favourite..so I'm playing her right now...๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Comments

  • Hey, unrelated question: Is the Felix Oktoberfest auric cell only, or available with shards?

    Also, I like the skins, Felix is my favorite. I can't play DbD rn tho ๐Ÿ˜”

  • OMGosh you guys Why is Meg the one to be given bows? Why is she being made endearing to me..??โ˜บ

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    Hey, unrelated question: Is the Felix Oktoberfest auric cell only, or available with shards?

    Also, I like the skins, Felix is my favorite. I can't play DbD rn tho ๐Ÿ˜”

    I'll look.... I don't know how to know cause I already bought it. I used money for them all so I'm not sure if there was other options....

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    Hey, unrelated question: Is the Felix Oktoberfest auric cell only, or available with shards?

    Also, I like the skins, Felix is my favorite. I can't play DbD rn tho ๐Ÿ˜”

    Pretty sure it's 7200 shards.

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    Hey, unrelated question: Is the Felix Oktoberfest auric cell only, or available with shards?

    Also, I like the skins, Felix is my favorite. I can't play DbD rn tho ๐Ÿ˜”

    Felix and Meg are the ones you can buy with Shards.

    Kate's is a linked set so it's auric cells only. Hope this answers your question.

  • @NoFace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1615863#Comment_1615863

    Felix and Meg are the ones you can buy with Shards.

    Kate's is a linked set so it's auric cells only. Hope this answers your question.

    @Buttercake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1615863#Comment_1615863

    I'll look.... I don't know how to know cause I already bought it. I used money for them all so I'm not sure if there was other options....

    Thanks guys, now I know I don't have to worry about making a decision between his Bigger Than Life and Oktoberfest skins, because I can get 'em both.

  • Meg's is good. But it's still Meg. Which means its like dressing up a scarecrow that looks like it smells of hot garbage. I dislike that I have to play her for this archive. Also, I see no reason to buy it since she's getting a decent skin through the Rift which she will be wearing forever once I finish it.

    Felix's is good. That head is sexy af.

    I hate that Kate's is locked. I like the dress but dislike the hair.

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    Meg's is good. But it's still Meg. Which means its like dressing up a scarecrow that looks like it smells of hot garbage. I dislike that I have to play her for this archive. Also, I see no reason to buy it since she's getting a decent skin through the Rift which she will be wearing forever once I finish it.

    Felix's is good. That head is sexy af.

    I hate that Kate's is locked. I like the dress but dislike the hair.

    I know the feeling about Meg. I've never warmed to her. But her crack-head face with Dorothy Gayle bows is driving me crazy with attention! You guys don't know. The trash heap of OZ has been queened and I'm loving' it!

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    Meg's is good. But it's still Meg. Which means its like dressing up a scarecrow that looks like it smells of hot garbage. I dislike that I have to play her for this archive. Also, I see no reason to buy it since she's getting a decent skin through the Rift which she will be wearing forever once I finish it.

    Felix's is good. That head is sexy af.

    I hate that Kate's is locked. I like the dress but dislike the hair.

    Lol, that's funny. Although I'm a german, I hate the "Dirndl" and the "Lederhosen". But wow, I love Kates haircut. I still hope that the linked outfits will get an update for separating the headpart. That's why I still refuse to buy linked outfits.

  • @MJ_Out said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1615894#Comment_1615894

    Lol, that's funny. Although I'm a german, I hate the "Dirndl" and the "Lederhosen". But wow, I love Kates haircut. I still hope that the linked outfits will get an update for separating the headpart. That's why I still refuse to buy linked outfits.

    Yea. I refuse to but linked outfits because I can;t mic-and-match the pieces. The hair would be nice on other outfits I just think its all a bit much. lol