fijibean or fibijean....
I miss them
I miss them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same... What happened to them? Were they banned or something?
she was...i don't know....
but i really miss her detailed summarizations on dev streams ๐ญ and her ofcourse ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
Nah. They're a cool people but people float around all the time.
the person that shall not be named, was trusted.
other trusted ppl lost their trusted status.
let's just leave it at that...๐
Its comforting that they're okay. Given the current global situation my mind always goes to the worst...
Glad they're okay! Thats all that really matters =D
anywho, to get this post closed, scott jund vs ohtofu vs tru3 on blight๐
@MandyTalk please close this
I feel that message more every day.
Well, they were okay when they posted that anyway.
Really hope they stay safe out there. ๐ค
I kinda miss the Q&A information they put up (I hope this is the same person). I can't find the livestream anywhere so that discussion would've been nice.
Also miss Poweas. We had funny back and forths about hag.
Theres nothing going on between them. wdym?
Yeah, I've been feeling something missing on the forum. A slice of wholesomeness that just isn't there.
@SleepyWillo @TheRockstarKnight Sorry for the necro, haven't been on here in a while and literally just found this thread. I just wanted to say I was really touched by the well wishes, so thank you โค๏ธ For the record, I am still perfectly safe and well, just not super active in the dbd community anymore ๐