Nurses movement speed buff?
Did they buff the movement speed of the Nurse? I just ran into a Nurse that was faster than a Survivor sprinting, I remember the nurse never being able to actually catch a sprint Survivor outside of teleporting but this one without bloodlust mind you chased me down like she a normal killer like the trapper. o.o
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
1. Hacks
2. She was in a previous chase, and switched to another Survivor without “breaking” the chase, preserving Bloodlust.
3. She had Play With Your Food stacks from chasing and letting her Obsession escape.
Maybe she bloodlusted
hard to say without video
She either had play with your food or bloodlust. That or you made some mistakes allowing her to catch you without blinking.
I know she wasn't in a previous chase because she literally teleported from me someone instantly grabbed me off the hook then she teleported back, it was on Autohaven I believe and I was heading to the other side of the map on the straight away, trying to at least but she barreled right over me within the first 10 seconds or so of the chase.
I want to say it was MYC Ruin Calling and Chili.
I can’t say for certain, but there hasn’t been any buffs for her speed. She still is the slowest Killer in the game with her movement speed being 96.25% while Survivors are 100%. Most Killers are 115% movement speed, except for Hag and Huntress (and recently to be added, The Spirit) who’s Movement speed is set at 110%, respectfully. As well as Michael Myers in Tier 1 Evil Within has 105% movement speed.
Thougj at even tier 1 Bloodlust The Nurse is 101.25% movement speed allowing her to slowly catch up.
Hacking is still on the table though. They might have even made it subtle like giving her the standard 115% movement speed of most Killers.
New matchbox addon:
A matchbox containing an odd collection of mismatched buttons. Serves as a reminder of a horrible place.
This is a 2018 thread lmao
Oh damn my bad lmao
Not only is a super old thread, what really amazes me is how did he found it.
That makes her like, 103% or 105%, its not a good add-on
but like said by yandere
Don't worry i was confused too lol. I wad wondering why nobody mentioned her add ons and then someone said "soon to be released spirit"
closing as this is a year old thread, and a lot has changed since then.