For me it's nea cuz I'm the stealthiest person you'll ever meet.(IRL)
And jeff cuz I'm into heavy music.
What about u?
Feng Min. We're both lone wolf gamers.
Ever since felix richter came out. Definitely him.
@VolantConch1719 said:Feng Min. We're both lone wolf gamers.
@VolantConch1719 said:
I'm a lone wolf gamer too.
Not only in DBD but in every game.
I'm not quite sure. The one I'd be closest to would be Claudette, but I'm more likely a mixture.
I'd say I'm mainly Claudette, but with a mix of Cheryl, Adam, Dwight and Jake.
Dwight, I'm a total ######### lmao.
@SCP_FOR_DBD said:Dwight, I'm a total ######### lmao.
@SCP_FOR_DBD said:
?
@Endersan said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1610471#Comment_1610471?
@Endersan said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1610471#Comment_1610471
I'm definitely the kind of guy to hold his tongue for far longer than necessary.
Tie between Ace and Quentin.
Ace: Me Me Happy boi, Gambling, Smiles too often that it's scary, As quiet as me and the girls I talk to, I need help.
Quentin: Me Me Sleepy boi, Gremlin, scared to go asleep, takes medical drugs, I need help.
There's not a single survivor that has more than one of my traits. None of them fit me.
Dwight literally matches me perfectly
Jeff, likes metal, is an artist, quiet in personality, lives in the North.
None. The only character that actually seems to fit me is Frank.
Jake, because woods are fun.
And solitude.
Jeff or Quentin because they are both quiet people who like to help others
Dwight
Feng
Quentin, I'm always tired and kind of quiet.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Feng Min. We're both lone wolf gamers.
Ever since felix richter came out. Definitely him.
I'm a lone wolf gamer too.
Not only in DBD but in every game.
I'm not quite sure. The one I'd be closest to would be Claudette, but I'm more likely a mixture.
I'd say I'm mainly Claudette, but with a mix of Cheryl, Adam, Dwight and Jake.
Dwight, I'm a total ######### lmao.
?
I'm definitely the kind of guy to hold his tongue for far longer than necessary.
Tie between Ace and Quentin.
Ace: Me Me Happy boi, Gambling, Smiles too often that it's scary, As quiet as me
and the girls I talk to, I need help.Quentin: Me Me Sleepy boi, Gremlin, scared to go asleep, takes medical drugs, I need help.
There's not a single survivor that has more than one of my traits. None of them fit me.
Dwight literally matches me perfectly
Jeff, likes metal, is an artist, quiet in personality, lives in the North.
None. The only character that actually seems to fit me is Frank.
Jake, because woods are fun.
And solitude.
Jeff or Quentin because they are both quiet people who like to help others
Dwight
Feng
Quentin, I'm always tired and kind of quiet.