my brain doesnt work on yamoka anymore
thanks to the new visual update, my brain cant recognize looping locations anymore. they just dont register in my brain anymore.
i just run into rocks like a rank 20.
thanks to the new visual update, my brain cant recognize looping locations anymore. they just dont register in my brain anymore.
i just run into rocks like a rank 20.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actually like the new yamaoka, i run into rocks less frequently now.
I've run into all the damn rocks. I keep getting lost and I don't even know how.
My main issue is that I suddenly have to play on Low instead of High because of the insane fps drops on that map. :(
Haven't been to the new Yamaoka yet. In fact I've only been to new Badham once. Aren't they supposed to appear more often right now?