I have coffee in the morning and tea later on. Mind you, it's only Dorset Tea (Yorkshire Tea is second, if no Dorset Tea is available). I just cannot go back on to other teas now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like both in morning i have coffee and at night something tea.
Tea!!!! I hate coffee and stuff like latte macchiato, cappuccino etc. so much ๐ซ
I have coffee in the morning and tea later on. Mind you, it's only Dorset Tea (Yorkshire Tea is second, if no Dorset Tea is available). I just cannot go back on to other teas now.
Im definitely a tea person. Drinking tea as we speak ๐
Coffee 100%
I have about 8-9 cups of coffee per day maybe even more than that on some days
Tea. Coffee tastes like dirt. ๐
All hot drinks are disgusting.
Cafรฉ Latte or Cappuccino. It has to have a lot of milk in it otherwise it's to bitter and I hate the bitter taste.
I sometimes have phases were I drink tea but those are rare.
Coffee. Black. Two sweenters.
coffee, preferably Cappuccino and preferably on a drip directly into my bloodstream right now.
Tea, coffee sucks.
Neither, I despise both.
Definitely tea, Iโve never liked the taste of coffee. I love coffee cake and tiramisu though, which is strange ๐
The duality of man.
I myself am a coffee person, but only with milk and sugar.
XD yeah. Mandy is very fond of her coffee.
Coffee. I need to tell no further reason as to why.
( Look at my name. )
is Elderflower Lemonade a option?
Coffee 100%. Coffee is my personality.
Coffee with some milk. Usually in the morning but sometimes in the afternoon.
rarely coffee, mostly tea.
Hot chocolate would like to have a word with you in the corner. Oh no, you're making out now and there's marshmallows involved. Kinky.