Im dissapointed with the new survivor perk
I thought I would be able to use the medkit and its purple addon twice and activate mettle of man but its destroy the medkit, its this new?
I thought I would be able to use the medkit and its purple addon twice and activate mettle of man but its destroy the medkit, its this new?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
im assuming you're talking about "Build to last"?
probably a bug. just like everything else in this update.
Styptic and pink syringe always destroys medkit when it's used. You will not be able to use it and the perk together. This was a thing even before felix came out.
Built to last restores charges.
The Styptic Agent completely destroys the medkit.
The Styptic and Syringe has always destroyed the medkit on use, even after they made it so items brought to 0 charges through normal means are kept intact but inactive. You can restore charges on greyed out inactive items, but not on items that are completely destroyed.
Thats so sad
It's not sad. It's balanced. If it allowed you to keep the medkit after using those extremely powerful addons, it'd be broken.
I mean you lose the addons plus you cant use the medkit in match unless you hace build to last.
No, it’s not new. The Styptic and Syringe have always explicitly stated they consume the medkit upon use. I.e destroy the medkit.