What happened after the new graphics update on switch? Looks awful! Docked
How do you manage to make this game look worse than it did before? wow..... I get so much flack from others when playing this on the switch; they look at it and say that this game looks on par with a PS2 game (even docked). Now it's unbelievably worse..... Mobile looks better than this. Come on devs...
Comments
Do you have screenshots, id love to see.
I don't get people who complain about graphics on the Switch.
Unfortunately I don't.....Looks like a child used a box of crayons.....
I had the same problem, you can fix it by going into handheld mode, waiting about 10 seconds and then going back into docked, fixes the resolution problem for me, just do that whenever you get the weird pixel quality
I'm not asking for xbox or ps4 level of graphics. I'd love for you to have someone show you what it looks like if you don't have a switch to see what I mean. It is literally so "muddied" that it's past horrible. I'd say almost unplayable. Not to mention there are several great looking games on the switch. Doom is one that really stands out. If a developer wants to put the effort in, it will work.
Thanks Filled, I'll try that out
Tried what FilledPizza recommended and that did the trick! Thanks so much!
I was just coming here to say that it looks like the game is not recognizing that my Switch is in docked mode. Thanks for posting the workaround (and here's hoping it gets patched/hotfixed soon)!
Why isn't DBD on Vita?
Oh right.
๐ญ
The game is bugged and is displaying handheld graphics in docked mode. I've never seen any Switch game do that before. Only Behavior, the master of bugs, could manage to pull that one off.
-nevermind-
I dont know If bhvr released a hotfix. But its 4.2.0.1 .. and my Switch told me that it downloaded a Update. Maybe its fixed or my brain tricks me, because i woked up a few Minutes ago.. its 5:00 am in Germany..
๐๐๐ง๐๐จ ๐ข๐ฎ ๐ก๐๐ช๐ง๐๐. ๐๐๐ ๐ก๐ค๐ค๐ ๐จ ๐ ๐ก๐๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ก๐ ๐๐๐ฉ๐ฉ๐๐ง ๐๐ง๐ค๐ข ๐ฉ๐๐๐จ ๐๐ฃ๐๐ก๐...๐๐ช๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฉ๐๐ก๐ก... *๐ก๐ ๐จ๐๐๐*
๐๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐๐ฉ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐จ๐๐๐ง๐๐ฉ? ๐ฉ๐๐๐ฉ'๐จ ๐จ๐ช๐ฅ๐๐ง ๐๐ช๐ฃ๐ฃ๐ฎ, ๐ฉ๐๐๐ฃ.
omg this worked thanks!
Because they paid for a product advertised with passable graphics at 30fps. That is not what they're getting.
Just asking, are the fps stable now? Also are the janky controls fix?