The Graphic update is Phenomenal!

Man o man! The Graphic update is just excellent!! Both the redesigned maps look Great! And I love the look of the new generators along with the new animations! Well done Devs! Keep it up! I really feel like it definitely adds to the horror aspect of the game.. much more intense!

Comments

  • I have to agree, every map I'm on my mouth just drops.

  • everything used to look like a literal potato. i kinda miss the good ole taters.

  • @Auron471 said:

    everything used to look like a literal potato. i kinda miss the good ole taters.

    Everything definitely still looks like a potato; with the jarring clash of artstyles, colors, lighting, fog, and everything in between, it honestly looks and plays like a game in beta.

    @ringwinning said:

    I have to agree, every map I'm on my mouth just drops.

    My mouth drops, oh, yes. And then I proceed to think, "What the **** is this trash?" Please be aware that AA continues to ruin the experience of the jarring visuals.

    --

    Kind_Lemon 

    An advocate of place-able totems, a priming-pallet interaction, and the removal of Exposed from tier 1 Devour Hope.

    Also supports changes to how many survivors need to be present to start repairs on a generator.

    #revertNurseaddons #reverttieroneDevour #reverttieroneBL #nofreechaseresources #placeabletotems #revertBillysounds #workwiththemusicyouhave

  • @Kind_Lemon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1607174#Comment_1607174

    Everything definitely still looks like a potato; with the jarring clash of artstyles, colors, lighting, fog, and everything in between, it honestly looks and plays like a game in beta.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1607171#Comment_1607171

    My mouth drops, oh, yes. And then I proceed to think, "What the **** is this trash?" Please be aware that AA continues to ruin the experience of the jarring visuals.

    --

    Kind_Lemon 

    An advocate of place-able totems, a priming-pallet interaction, and the removal of Exposed from tier 1 Devour Hope.

    Also supports changes to how many survivors need to be present to start repairs on a generator.

    #revertNurseaddons #reverttieroneDevour #reverttieroneBL #nofreechaseresources #placeabletotems #revertBillysounds #workwiththemusicyouhave

    how dare some people like what the devs make instead of harshly judging it.

  • @Kind_Lemon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1607174#Comment_1607174

    Everything definitely still looks like a potato; with the jarring clash of artstyles, colors, lighting, fog, and everything in between, it honestly looks and plays like a game in beta.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1607171#Comment_1607171

    My mouth drops, oh, yes. And then I proceed to think, "What the **** is this trash?" Please be aware that AA continues to ruin the experience of the jarring visuals.

    --

    Kind_Lemon 

    An advocate of place-able totems, a priming-pallet interaction, and the removal of Exposed from tier 1 Devour Hope.

    Also supports changes to how many survivors need to be present to start repairs on a generator.

    #revertNurseaddons #reverttieroneDevour #reverttieroneBL #nofreechaseresources #placeabletotems #revertBillysounds #workwiththemusicyouhave

    Lol it's not -that- bad for a PvP game, dude.

  • @Eleghost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1607191#Comment_1607191

    how dare some people like what the devs make instead of harshly judging it.

    how dare some people voice concerns about a game and not put a disclaimer that they speak for themselves and not for those who enjoy it! The nerve.😑

    The sarcasm is real these posts of ours.

  • The pallet breaking animation at 5fps is disgusting to look at though.

  • @EldritchElise87 said:

    The pallet breaking animation at 5fps is disgusting to look at though.

    and the pallets still disappear after being broken, which in addition to not being all that aesthetically pleasing has gameplay ramifications (not knowing locations were pallets were one up).

  • looks nice but it killer my ps4.