Adept Felix is pretty easy

Bring a tricked out medkit to benefit from Built to Last and Desperate Measures. Use Visionary to help save time while gen rushing. And bring a super Survivor sided map like Haddonfield or Ormond.

You'll get Adept first try

Comments

  • Adapt survivor in general is pretty easy.

  • @xEa said:

    Adapt survivor in general is pretty easy.

    Yeah I have more adept survivors then I do killers they are just cake walks compared to what killers have to put up to

  • I really appreciate Visionary's info a lot more than I thought I would. It lets you triangulate the killer since you know they're going to be on gen defense at the latter part of the game. It's definitely one of the more comfy ones.

  • @Heartbound said:

    I really appreciate Visionary's info a lot more than I thought I would. It lets you triangulate the killer since you know they're going to be on gen defense at the latter part of the game. It's definitely one of the more comfy ones.

    Yeah. I've been liking Visionary a lot too. The game becomes a lot more predictable with that perk equipped.

  • @gatsby said:

    Bring a tricked out medkit to benefit from Built to Last and Desperate Measures. Use Visionary to help save time while gen rushing. And bring a super Survivor sided map like Haddonfield or Ormond.

    You'll get Adept first try

    Most survivor adepts are easy.

    But yeah Felix in particular is very easy. I got it second game.

    I really like his perks. Visionary is great on Lery’s which is still a huge pain in the butt for finding gens. And yeah a medkit + built to last + desperate measures is such a great combo.

  • The only survivor adepts that actually have a challenge are David and Laurie

  • Every adept survivor challenge is easy, you still have 12 perks on your side.

    Except David.

    We don't talk about David.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    The only survivor adepts that actually have a challenge are David and Laurie

    Wait, why Laurie? You have DS and OoO, two of the strongest perks in the game?

  • @Missing_Toe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1607226#Comment_1607226

    OoO common strat for some killers to tunnel out the spy. She can feed to much info.

    Honestly, I get tunnelled more for not running OoO. Most killers just accept that the easiest way to kill you is kill everyone else first, since you always know where they're coming from and always have a massive head start.

    Not to mention the fact that you can just hide it.