Bad news for guys who played Kate.
Today 08/09/20 the developers removed Kate's boobs jiggle. I hope it's bug. What do you think about this?
Today 08/09/20 the developers removed Kate's boobs jiggle. I hope it's bug. What do you think about this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't care. Too busy repairing gens and looping.
Wait Kate's boobs jiggled, I never noticed that. 😂
Doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that they still haven't returned Clown's mega jiggle.
Maybe there just firm now
Spine Chill but it's Breast Tightening
I don't like this desexualization of characters, I want to be able to be a hot girl or a male stallion if I want to... IT'S A GAME, NOT REAL LIFE! This "respect" thing has gone too far, there's nothing wrong with admiring a girl's or a man's body if you can be respectful about it... BTW, Kate is my favourite girl cause of how beautiful and hot she is
Uninstalling right now.
I completely agree with you.
I KNOW RIGHT? Like, nobody's ever gonna want to kill Bill or Meg, they're hot AH, LMAO
Well, it's still a game. Right?
What if I told you that this is effectively murder porn for a celstiral being.
Who cares? It's not affecting balance or causing the game to freeze.
I only noticed Jayne. Never knew Kate's did