Is there no more achievements?
On Xbox this chapter doesn't seem to have any?
On Xbox this chapter doesn't seem to have any?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Does PC or PS4 have them?
There are achievements they're just not showing up on Xbox for some stranger reason.
I was able to find someone who put it on reddit
6 new Achievements:
The 2 Adepts
consuming 30 items
Downing 30 exposed Survivors
Hitting 30 Survivors with Lethal Rush
And 10 times healing other Survivors for Health States, at least 3 injured, dying and hooked.
Maybe someone can copy the last one in English, my Achievements are German and I dont really understand what it actually means, lol.
EDIT: Yeah, see above for the last one. The German Translation is weird or I forgot my own language.
Yeah PS4 has the same as in that screenshot above.
@NotQueen Please turn them on. I think this happened once before and you posted and they were turned on in seconds or somethingcrazy like that.
Any devs or mods said anything on the subject?
Those don't seem too bad.