The new chapter drinking game.

Every thread on this forum or bad review left taking about the new DLC not releasing today take a shot. When you wake up you will have forgotten that it did not come out today.

Comments

  • Dude , we will be hospitalized if we do that...

  • Can it be water in the glass?

  • Zagrid said:
    Every thread on this forum or bad review left taking about the new DLC not releasing today take a shot. When you wake up you will have forgotten that it did not come out today.
    Only if its Apple Juice shots ❤️
  • Orion said:

    Can it be water in the glass?

    Either could kill you. But at least you'll pass out before you reach the critical point if you drink alcohol. 
  • @Tsulan said:
    Either could kill you. But at least you'll pass out before you reach the critical point if you drink alcohol. 

    I don't drink alcohol, so it's gotta be water, tea, or juice.

  • @Zagrid said:
    Every thread on this forum or bad review left taking about the new DLC not releasing today take a shot. When you wake up you will have forgotten that it did not come out today.

    Suggesting to keall yourself (censored #########?) is actually not allowed in the forum

  • I'm out of carrot juice, damn...

  • @RSB said:
    I'm out of carrot juice, damn...

    Same. My 3 L just vanished into thin air.

  • Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Either could kill you. But at least you'll pass out before you reach the critical point if you drink alcohol. 

    I don't drink alcohol, so it's gotta be water, tea, or juice.

    Tea then ;)
  • I was drinking already! XD

  • @Tsulan said:
    Tea then ;)

    Nice. I just got some very good tea from my BF's grandmother.

  • Orion said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Tea then ;)

    Nice. I just got some very good tea from my BF's grandmother.

    I love my gunpowder.
    But we're getting off topic. 
    So uh yeah shots, hic ;)

    How about semen?
    You are free to drink your desired beverage
  • @TheHourMan said:
    How about semen?

    Only pizza flavoured

  • Michiko said:
    Zagrid said:
    Every thread on this forum or bad review left taking about the new DLC not releasing today take a shot. When you wake up you will have forgotten that it did not come out today.
    Only if its Apple Juice shots ❤️
    Apple juice is sooo addicting. 
  • The problem with drinking water in this drinking game is that water helps you retain salt, and if what your reading already contains so much of it you may very well die from drinking the water too.

  • @Vietfox said:
    I was drinking already! XD

    Will keep that in mind the next time we argue. /s

  • @Giche said:

    @Vietfox said:
    I was drinking already! XD

    Will keep that in mind the next time we argue. /s

    ?? XD
  • Iceman said:
    Michiko said:
    Zagrid said:
    Every thread on this forum or bad review left taking about the new DLC not releasing today take a shot. When you wake up you will have forgotten that it did not come out today.
    Only if its Apple Juice shots ❤️
    Apple juice is sooo addicting. 
    Are you a member of the apple pony clan since they are addicted to apple juice and stuff
  • Iceman said:
    Michiko said:
    Zagrid said:
    Every thread on this forum or bad review left taking about the new DLC not releasing today take a shot. When you wake up you will have forgotten that it did not come out today.
    Only if its Apple Juice shots ❤️
    Apple juice is sooo addicting. 
    Are you a member of the apple pony clan since they are addicted to apple juice and stuff
  • I might die tho... I rather drink like some juice

  • Sounds like you were participating in the drinking game while writing this.

  • Zagrid said:
    Every thread on this forum or bad review left taking about the new DLC not releasing today take a shot. When you wake up you will have forgotten that it did not come out today.
    My liver will ask for a restraining order.