You can move at 121% speed as a survivor...
All it takes is:
- Blood Pact
- Breakout
- Hope
All it takes is:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not actually useful in anyway but I think I want to give it a go in a KYF sometime just to see it
221% speed is actually possible.
Adrenaline, on-hit boost, breakout, hope, blood pact.
Haste buffs to not stack. They give a flat 7% speed increase.
However exhaustion perks, like Sprint Burst and Adrenaline, do stack with each other. Even with the on-hit speed boost.
Well that sucks... ;(
"Haste" pops up when you use SB though....
It's a weird system the game has in place.
I meant the perks that give 7% haste don't stack. Whereas the "haste" from SB, BL, Lithe, etc, does stack.
In which case allow me to correct my earlier comment, it's possible to hit 257% not 221%
Sprint burst + Adrenaline + On-Hit + Hope
wow what a downgrade
Ikr
Umm, no. Those 7% do stack. Everything in this game that could stack and doesn't mention 'Doesn't stack' actually stacks. Do you have a source at least? I remember seeing a video on yt covering this topic and I am 99.9% sure Hope+ Breakout+Blood Pact stack.
Even if the 7% does stack ngl my 2nd comment is still faster.