Am I toxic?

So I was playing Ghostface running both iridescent add ons and a ebony mori. My perk loadout was Franlkins demise, NOED, Barbeque and Chili, and Blood Warden. I basically found one survivor, chased and hooked them, then facecamped. I then waited for the teammate to save them only to down them again. I did this for 2 other survivors until I got to the last survivor. I downed them, then carried them to hatch, but instead of letting them escape, I put them down, closed it in front of them, then moried them. Is that toxic? Honestly I think the pesky survivor mains are just entitled and greedy. /s

Comments

  • That Does sound Pretty scummy; but there could be more Context like.. did That survivor do something to You? Do you recognize them? etc.

  • T-bagging is missing. So no..you're barely toxic.

  • ... Double Iri add-ons? That's so weak on Ghostface.

  • Damn that Ghostface really got under your skin lmao

  • Honestly, using whatever perks, addons or tactics you like is technically allowed, but I don't think i would have fun playing with you in a match. Then again given your build and the silly childish move of closing the hatch in a downed survivors face, i get the impression that this doesn't concern you much. You do you at the end of the day, no rules to say you have to play nice, but a game like this would be a disappointment to me since I'm the sort of survivor who tries very hard to avoid their own side's 'toxic' stereotypes.

  • Ummm I'm pretty sure the OP is trolling and just naming every toxic killer behavior, in order to see how many people say it's not toxic.

    I can say this, using a disguised hypothetical post while posed as a killer to try to prove killers find reasons to justify those behaviors is toxic. So yes if the story is true 🥱, that was obviously toxic... If not true as I suspect, YOU are just toxic to the community.

  • Bringing surv to the hatch and closing it in front of him is toxic, the rest is not. Mori isn't nice though.

  • @Jeffalations said:

    So I was playing Ghostface running both iridescent add ons and a ebony mori. My perk loadout was Franlkins demise, NOED, Barbeque and Chili, and Blood Warden. I basically found one survivor, chased and hooked them, then facecamped. I then waited for the teammate to save them only to down them again. I did this for 2 other survivors until I got to the last survivor. I downed them, then carried them to hatch, but instead of letting them escape, I put them down, closed it in front of them, then moried them. Is that toxic? Honestly I think the pesky survivor mains are just entitled and greedy. /s

    First off: I play Killer aswell (rank 11)

    Yeah it is very Toxic especially if they don't have anything done to you.

  • @Jeffalations said:

    So I was playing Ghostface running both iridescent add ons and a ebony mori. My perk loadout was Franlkins demise, NOED, Barbeque and Chili, and Blood Warden. I basically found one survivor, chased and hooked them, then facecamped. I then waited for the teammate to save them only to down them again. I did this for 2 other survivors until I got to the last survivor. I downed them, then carried them to hatch, but instead of letting them escape, I put them down, closed it in front of them, then moried them. Is that toxic? Honestly I think the pesky survivor mains are just entitled and greedy. /s

    It sounds like you were being entitled and greedy.

    You went out of your way to try and make sure those survivors had as miserable a time as possible for no good reason.

  • There aren't toxic survivors or killers. Only toxic players.

  • @SoylentPixie said:

    Honestly, using whatever perks, addons or tactics you like is technically allowed, but I don't think i would have fun playing with you in a match. Then again given your build and the silly childish move of closing the hatch in a downed survivors face, i get the impression that this doesn't concern you much. You do you at the end of the day, no rules to say you have to play nice, but a game like this would be a disappointment to me since I'm the sort of survivor who tries very hard to avoid their own side's 'toxic' stereotypes.

    damn yall i was just trying to be funny

  • @SoylentPixie said:

    Honestly, using whatever perks, addons or tactics you like is technically allowed, but I don't think i would have fun playing with you in a match. Then again given your build and the silly childish move of closing the hatch in a downed survivors face, i get the impression that this doesn't concern you much. You do you at the end of the day, no rules to say you have to play nice, but a game like this would be a disappointment to me since I'm the sort of survivor who tries very hard to avoid their own side's 'toxic' stereotypes.

    There's no technically allowed in it. Your allowed to do anything you chose with builds and in play t-bagging

  • Survivors love being moried. It's the most exciting thing you can do as a killer.

  • What? You chased a survivor? You're definitely toxic.

  • @HulkHodn said:

    /s ???

    /s is shorthand for sarcasm. This guy is just trolling to get reactions out of people.

  • @Jeffalations said:

    So I was playing Ghostface running both iridescent add ons and a ebony mori. My perk loadout was Franlkins demise, NOED, Barbeque and Chili, and Blood Warden. I basically found one survivor, chased and hooked them, then facecamped. I then waited for the teammate to save them only to down them again. I did this for 2 other survivors until I got to the last survivor. I downed them, then carried them to hatch, but instead of letting them escape, I put them down, closed it in front of them, then moried them. Is that toxic? Honestly I think the pesky survivor mains are just entitled and greedy. /s

    Don't fall into his trap guys. IT'S A TRAP