Myers and Breakable Walls

Hey, so small little request for Myers and breakable doors. Can he just like, walk into them and break them? His current animation is fine, I just like the idea of that one better :D



Thoughts?

Comments

  • I think an animation like that is something we were all hoping for when breakable walls were introduced.

    For the record though, that's not something Myers canonically did. It was one of Jason's (F13) tricks.

  • @APoipleTurtle said:

    I think an animation like that is something we were all hoping for when breakable walls were introduced.

    For the record though, that's not something Myers canonically did. It was one of Jason's (F13) tricks.

    Shhhhhhh, I know it isn't. I just want to see Myers walk through a breakable door. I don't think Michael ever actually kicked anything in the series either now that I think about it

  • @Pulsar said:

    Hey, so small little request for Myers and breakable doors. Can he just like, walk into them and break them? His current animation is fine, I just like the idea of that one better :D

    Thoughts?

    Nope!

    That’s a special feature and it’s reserved for the OG of wall smashing...

    Untitled Image


    There can be only one!😉

  • Nope!

    That’s a super special animation and it’s reserved for the OG of wall smashing😉

    Untitled Image

    There can be only one!

  • Imagine that with a spooky myers build 😳

  • I second this, and Micheal did do it first, though only glass in this case, this door still proved to be very solid until he showed up: https://youtu.be/kea9YaG-BVo

    This door gave Laurie (and I think someone else earlier but I don't remember) so much trouble when they were trying to get away from him, then he just walks through it like he didn't even notice it, so badass.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Hey, so small little request for Myers and breakable doors. Can he just like, walk into them and break them? His current animation is fine, I just like the idea of that one better :D

    Thoughts?

    Nope!

    That’s a super special animation and it’s reserved for the OG of wall smashing...😉

    Untitled Image


    There can be only one!

  • @BlackMercury said:

    I second this, and Micheal did do it first, though only glass in this case, this door still proved to be very solid until he showed up: https://youtu.be/kea9YaG-BVo

    This door gave Laurie (and I think someone else earlier but I don't remember) so much trouble when they were trying to get away from him, then he just walks through it like he didn't even notice it, so badass.

    Correct. Halloween II in 1981. Predates any Jason door smashing. Michael is the original walking through doors king.

  • Being the H1 version of The Shape, he went through a door my smashing his hand through it to reach the knob. What if instead he pulls it apart with his hands? (I only say this as they won't bother making a unique rig animation for a wall break)