What counts as screaming?
I've gotten the challenge "Make the survivors scream 𝑥 amount of times." Im wondering which effects and perks cause what this challenge counts as "screaming." Here's what i've gathered:
- Infectious fright [PLAGUE PERK]
- Simple M1 or other form of hurting a survivor
- Iron Maiden [LEGION PERK]
- Anxious gasp [NURSE ADDON]
- Static Blast [DOCTOR ABILITY]
- Deathbound [EXECUTIONER PERK] (not confirmed)
- Bear traps [TRAPPER ABILITY]
- Phantasm Traps [HAG ABILITY]
- Putting someone on a hook
- Afterpiece Tonic [CLOWN ABILITY]
Comments
Also hooking the Survivors... Literally, everything what makes them scream.
Use Doctor and blast them with Shock. It makes them scream regardless anything
Bear traps and hag traps work.
If you want to do it in one go I recommend doc with purple calm notes and iridescent queen. The perks I used were make your choice, distressing, infectious fright, and iron maiden. Depending on survivors sticking around, this will be done weather you kill them or not.
I always read those challenges to make survivors scream as "Play the Doctor".
Step 1) Play as Doctor
Step 2) Get a match with 4 Calm Spirit JakesStep 3) Profit
Literally the easiest challenge to do as the Doctor. Just make sure you use perks to slow down gen progression and you’ve got 45 screams, easy.
Getting survivors to run thru Clown’s Afterpiece Tonic counts as a scream. I usually use that or Doctor’s shocks to complete those challenges.
Except 'calm spirit'
Sure. But that's situational. What percentage you suppose use that perk at a time when this Challenge is at the exact same moment. The eventuality is the challenge can be done and over with by then.