How to effectively snipe n00bs with Deathslinger?
Do you use this screen sticker as well? is it cheating? but I guess it is totally undetectable ha ha ha
Do you use this screen sticker as well? is it cheating? but I guess it is totally undetectable ha ha ha
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks like the people you're shooting aren't the only noobs.
This made me laugh. Heres my upvote.
Get them kontrol freaks to play death slinger
Why bother when you can just tape a tiny piece of paper to the middle of your screen?
I'd never use such a sticker. If I needed a crosshair on my screen, I'd use the function available on my display to put one on. Won't even show up in recordings.
The future is now, old man.
oh boi wuts ur screen??
Survivor hitboxes are actually vertical pills. You don't need to be that accurate so long as you're more vertical than horizontal with your shots.
(Bonus if a survivor is self caring you can shoot above them and still hit them)
Some cheap Acer "gaming" display. I don't recall the name of it.