Absolute worse survivor build?

Title


I'm bored and wanna try some new builds plz send suggestions on the worst possible survivor build, thx

Comments

  • Object of obsession, and Distortion, instantly waste the 3 stacks four seconds into the match match because of obo. makes 1 perk useless and most likely make the killer tunnel and target you

  • Sole Survivor, No Mither, Self Care and Fixated

  • No Mither, Self-Care, Inner Strength, and Solidarity.

    You have one perk that almost completely negates the effects of your other three perks while also placing a huge handicap on you. Though you could swap Self-Care with Mettle of Man if you're feeling spicy.

  • No Mither, Object of Obsession, For the People, Self-Care.

  • No-one Left Behind; Slippery Meat; Stake-out; Lucky Break

  • OoO, No Mither, Unbreakable, Soul Guard. Kinda meme, kinda not.

    Slippery Meat, Up The Ante, Ace In The Hole, Plunderers Instinct. That bonus luck also effects of you get a second adodn! Wow, how impactful!

    Mettle of Man, Babysitter, No Mither, WGLF. I dare you.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    OoO, No Mither, Unbreakable, Soul Guard. Kinda meme, kinda not.

    Slippery Meat, Up The Ante, Ace In The Hole, Plunderers Instinct. That bonus luck also effects of you get a second adodn! Wow, how impactful!

    Mettle of Man, Babysitter, No Mither, WGLF. I dare you.

    Slippery Meat + Up The Ante actually isn’t that bad a combo.

    If ive been in a string of games of unreliable teammates despite running Kindred, I’ll slap on Slippery Meat + Up The Ante and most of the time I can unhook myself. It let’s those survivors stay on gens if I can unhook myself.

  • Sometimes I play without perks

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1602468#Comment_1602468

    Slippery Meat + Up The Ante actually isn’t that bad a combo.

    If ive been in a string of games of unreliable teammates despite running Kindred, I’ll slap on Slippery Meat + Up The Ante and most of the time I can unhook myself. It let’s those survivors stay on gens if I can unhook myself.

    Up The Ante only increases your chances by an additional 3%. Chances are, you could've not run the perk and got the same result.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1602472#Comment_1602472

    Up The Ante only increases your chances by an additional 3%. Chances are, you could've not run the perk and got the same result.

    An additional 3% per survivor alive. To every survivor if they want to try self unhook.

    So 4% + 9%