What is by far your favorite main menu music for killer?
As the title suggests, I want to know some of your guys favorite. Mine are Pyramid Heads', Clowns', and Demogorgons'. So now that I have them listed I want to know yours
As the title suggests, I want to know some of your guys favorite. Mine are Pyramid Heads', Clowns', and Demogorgons'. So now that I have them listed I want to know yours
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legions and Deathslinger, I used to have it queueing as legion no matter who I intended to play for a while. Clowns and the new one Billy got are pretty decent too however.
Demogorgon's. No contest.
Deathslinger is also pretty cool
Pyramid heads
Legion and Pyramid Head
Pyramid Head. I love the Silent Hill OST in general, so I could listen to his theme all day.
I also love Billy's theme. It really has that sadness/revenge feel to it and it fits him perfectly imo.
easily the Executioners.
i love the calm note it has to it and i feel like i could unironically listen to it outside of DbD for a bit, which i cant necessarily say about any of the others.
other strong contenders were:
Legion, Demogorgon, Doctor, Billy and Oni, though none of them could make the cut when compared to PHs theme imo
Yeah I would too
Legion, Demogorgan, and Pyramid Head
Clown & Ghostface.
Clown’s is just twisted and “wrong” in the right kind of way.
Ghostface is just downright sinister and creepy.
Legion by far. PeeHead second because I'm a SH fan. Others are fine, but those two stand out to me.
When does Nea get her own killer theme?
Wouldn't the games.main theme be the entity theme?
Maybe, I dunno. Nea is the meanest killer of them all, though, and she doesn't have a theme.
Pyramid Heads is by far the best for me, I love the SH music.
I like Demos, Death Slingers, and Ghost Face.
Demo, ’cause Stranger Things💗
PH is really good, and Clown’s with that creepy circusy vibe
Doctor’s is the best to me, followed by Legion, Spirit, Demo, Oni, PH, and Billy.
Pyramid Head and Oni are my favorite overall, though I also agree that Doc, Legion, Demogorgon, and Clown have pretty nice menu themes. I also like the more understated and haunting theme that Spirit has.
While I'm not super fascinated with Plague's menu theme, it is weirdly reminiscent of Left 4 Dead's menu music to me, so it gets an honorable mention for nostalgia points.
Though the only menu theme I don't like is Billy's new one. I personally find it very unpleasant to listen to (and I'm still a little disappointed it doesn't have a "twangier" banjo feel to it). I try to avoid leaving him queued up unless I'm doing something with him (in which case I'll put my headphones down until its game-time).
Demogorgon has my favorite one followed by Clown's.
Pyramid Heads Demogorgon Ghost Face.Legion
Clown, Doctor, Legion.
Best: Pyramid Head, Demogorgon, Oni.
Worst: Billy, Doctor.
Legion's. 🤘
Billy and Oni.
Pyramid Head, Legion, Demo, Deathslinger, and Clown. The rest are ok or meh in my opinion.
Winter and anniversary.
I love the Plague's music, it's eerie and menacing and doesn't make me tired of listening to it.
Pyramid Head and Demogorgon
I think Billy's takes the cake for me. For as much as I disagree with the gutting he got, atleast we got some sick menu music to make up for it.
I like Billy menu music too, even if I suck at him.