Would you like to see two new emotes? If so what/why ones would you like?
So up is point. Down is a wave.
What about left and right? Would you like to see new emotes on DBD in game? if so what would they be and for what reason? :)
So up is point. Down is a wave.
What about left and right? Would you like to see new emotes on DBD in game? if so what would they be and for what reason? :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
fist pump and face palm
waving hands like 'no stop' and middle finger...
I want a dance. I know people are against it, and I get why, but I want to do the chicken damn it.
I wouldn't mind a Killer emote where they make the gesture that indicates I'm going to cut your throat. A second Killer gesture I would like to see is the SLOW wave, palm up and side to side. Creepy.
Fist bump and this one:
It would be rally creepy to see that, though I very much fear flash light blinds etc when a Killer emotes (a great idea btw) but I fear if the gesture may cause a few moments for survs to do something, amount of times when a mori happens and takes a little bit of time, even a bit it's like something happens esp when I am the hag lol the wave though reminds me of The Puge :)