Will we have a left-handed Survivor?
I am personally wanna see a Survivor who wields toolboxes and med-kits with his left hand instead of the right one. I don't see any particular reason against it.
I am personally wanna see a Survivor who wields toolboxes and med-kits with his left hand instead of the right one. I don't see any particular reason against it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh FFS
I mean... they don't have to use their left hand to carry stuff even if they're left handed so...
I don't see a reason for ti but I don't know👌
All lefties become ambidextrous. It's the curse of living in a right hand world that just doesn't accept them.
Even phones are designed for righties. My first option for every comment is to flag it.
I could maybe see a left handed killer. But no point in survivor, considering it doesnt matter animation wise working both hands on the generators. Swinging at a survivor is more a perspective. But in all a waste of time to re-animate for a game as old as DBD already has been
wouldnt be bad idea for a little gimmicky mechinaic like you can swap in the options
Ash is left handed
Bruce Campbell
(the actor who plays Ash in Evil Dead... Incase for whatevs reason you’ve never watched any of the OGTrilogy)
...is left handed. That’s why Ashley cuts off his right hand in the film and puts the chainsaw/ mechanical hand on that arm. Jus natural.
So we have at least one leftie in DBD!😃
From the creators of we want LGTBI representation now comes left handed survs 🤣🤣
Lets see guys i will tell ya all its a multiverse therevis gay david left hand bill and ambidextrous Kate and all what your brain thinks