why i will start playing unfair
I sometimes get to play dbd every once and a while. I play after 12am, a few games and nothing but swf(I cant prove it though :/. I get steamrolled.......
I sometimes get to play dbd every once and a while. I play after 12am, a few games and nothing but swf(I cant prove it though :/. I get steamrolled.......
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm considering starting to main forever freddy and spirit.
Because it's a nonsense survivors spamming the same crutch perks again and again.
Or... you know, you could just improve?
@MrLimonka improve this
Harsh, bruddah.
All I can say is I'd rather go against 3 UnbreakaBills and 1 BT than 3 BTs and 1 UnbreakaBill.
You can definietly improve to the point these teams (even though they are a huge rarity) will be no problem. Very good nurse/spirit/huntress mains would waste this team to the ground.
Besides these perks (except OoO, which is OP) are used to counter playing unfairly, e.g camping and tunneling off the hook.
Huge rarity???
Duuude all my games in red ranks are survivors spamming the same copy pasted build again and again lol ๐ ๐ ๐ ๐ It gets boring so fast.
That's why I derank to purple so I can see variety again.
That is an objective lie, and you shouldn't NEED a top-tier killer to have at least a CHANCE of winning against any team
I have an unfair but "fair" play style
Tunneling at least 1 or 2 survivors into their 2nd hook, and at least down them once right after their 2nd hook (but not hook them).
Then u will get super immersive players, try to hide their best when hearing TR. It actually slow down Gen.
This is where i am at. So bored in red ranks.
Anything works against solo's
camp with bubba, nothing better than people rush to the hook.
To me, that just screams boring. Why have all the same builds when you can mix up your perks and try something new?