What is a tip you heard when you were a noob...
at this game that has always stuck with you?
Or something someone said about this game that you didn’t understand but now do
Or something someone said about this game that you didn’t understand but now do
Comments
Can't remember a particular tip.
I just remember watching Tru play, and once I got the game I tried emulating the things he did.
"Learn the loops, young survivor"
Yeah, I still suck finding loops on most maps.
One thing I learned watching true - high ranks are bad for killer
Well lunging stuck with me and i didn't know about that.
That's about it i guess.
I never heard a tip. I just learned through experience.
On survivor I got told to look behind me in a chase. It took some time before I ever learned that, I was too afraid to get hit, and got so stressed. I used to run for my life, dropping every pallet in my way as long as the heartbeat was heard. I know my brother stopped playing with me because I used up all the pallets in 2 minutes. Oh, the days.
1. You suck at playing survivor just stay playing killer(I was good at that lol)
2.You can crouch over the hags trap
3.You keep stopping to vault a window & pallet when you can run and vault at the same time.
I learned that their was a skill check notification later on because at first I was just horrible and it was just a mess :'(
I am pretty sure there are more but I can not think of them at the moment but these were the days when I actually felt like I was playing a horror game.
Do the gens, keep your friends.
Of course i felt stupid when i found out that it isnt true and his stalking has a massive distance you can stalk.
"Just break the pallet", and my favourite "Killers can pallet loop too".
Ask the guy, who was claiming it on Steam forum.
He was a big survivor main, and a wannabe streamer. That's okay, good, but he was biased as hell. Defending exploits, always irrational. He even said "that killers can pallet loop too", and then that "it is so ez to be a killer, only survivor is hard in this game" (he did not even reach R10 with the killer).
Someone challanged him to reach R1 with the killer, then maybe someone will treat his "opinions" more serious. He accepted.
A week later, a month, a couple of months... He just disappeared XD
PS. He, of course, claimed to be R1 killer, but before he closed his Steam account to publicity, I've managed to take a couple of SSs of him not having even R10 on the killer, and pointed out his lies. And there were many lies from his mouth. Then, ashamed, he accepted the challange.
Poor survivors getting pallet looped by killers ;<
I did not see any posts from him - on Steam forums nor here. What happend to him?
PS. it is amusing how die-hard survivor mains start playing killer, and have their opinion turned by 180 degrees.
Oh, glad to hear that, one less person of his kind.
Don´t know if that checks as tip, but i was always told to "git gud".
I laughed over it, but it seems to be the sad truth
"Uninstall that crap, the community is the most toxic ive ever seen" - was my first tip i ever heard.
Not 100% accurate quote, but, anyway.
"You can't beat toxicity by being toxic. This way you will just spread it."
(c) TrU3Ta1ent