Question Freddy

Hello !


When I was playing this build I noticed that the survivors had difficulties to play... is it a stroke of luck or is it really a good build ?


Perks :

Dying light

Thanatophobia

Sadistic butcher

Surge (Ruin gold)


Addons :

For the generators (sorry i dont know the name in english)

Comments

  • Maybe some place for pop

    Lol

  • @MasterGrit said:

    Maybe some place for pop

    Lol

    ?๐Ÿ˜€

  • This is indeed a good build, but it's boring as ######### to play and to face. It's not just luck; using this build slows the game down to a crawl.

  • Slowdown perks are pretty much the meta on Freddy. I find it weird when a player uses perks to further capitalise on a killers strength instead of covering weaknesses. I used chaser perks on Freddy.

    Corrupt to slow the very early game and allow me to build up tokens with STBFL

    STBFL

    Enduring

    Spirit Fury

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    This is indeed a good build, but it's boring as ######### to play and to face. It's not just luck; using this build slows the game down to a crawl.

    If I decide to associate the dress + the t-shirt, it's a slow game, everything can be explained ...


    Of course you still have to catch them, but it's already a little more reasonable, you can already put a very good pressure... Especially since we can easily spot them in the grass and the environment is very lit...


    Deathslinger also has good anti-gen perks.


    Freddy becomes my favorite!๐Ÿค—

  • @Jill10230 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1588345#Comment_1588345

    If I decide to associate the dress + the t-shirt, it's a slow game, everything can be explained ...

    Of course you still have to catch them, but it's already a little more reasonable, you can already put a very good pressure... Especially since we can easily spot them in the grass and the environment is very lit...

    Deathslinger also has good anti-gen perks.

    Freddy becomes my favorite!๐Ÿค—

    Freddy's also my favourite so, hey, there's that.

    Dress + T-Shirt isn't usually an issue with game slowdown, it's more when you stack add-ons like Outdoor Rope, Jump Rope, Swing Chains, Red Paint Brush, etc (for clarification since I know English isn't your first language, the icons look like this:

    image.png

    Outdoor Rope

    image.png

    Jump Rope

    image.png

    Swing Chains

    image.png

    Red Paint Brush) that the issues begin to arise.


    If you want a build suggestion from me, though, I'd reccommend:

    image.png


    Surveillance

    image.png

    Pop Goes The Weasel

    image.png

    Save The Best For Last

    image.png

    Surge

    In terms of add-ons, I'd say to use a Power Recovery add-on:

    image.png image.png

    Combined with, well, any other add-on you really want.

    Best of luck :D

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    Slowdown perks are pretty much the meta on Freddy. I find it weird when a player uses perks to further capitalise on a killers strength instead of covering weaknesses. I used chaser perks on Freddy.

    Corrupt to slow the very early game and allow me to build up tokens with STBFL

    STBFL

    Enduring

    Spirit Fury

    Freddy is one of the strongest chasers in the game, and his teleport power is pretty worthless without regression. By running those perks you are doing exactly what you just said you didn't - buffing his already-strong chase and ignoring his actually pretty weak no-perk gen control.

  • Freddy gets map wide teleports with a small cooldown that can be faked out of to scare survivors off gens whilst chasing something else...

    Also, I thought it would have been apparent that his slowdown add ons would be in play as those are the only good ones.

  • My man out here really playing forever Freddy in 2020. For shame! Idk apparently it's good, I feel gross running any kind of slowdown perk on Freddy because she absolutely doesn't need it and gets enough slowdown for free, but stacking a bunch of slowdown is really a no-brainer if you want to make sure they barely finish gens and your matches are all over 15 minutes long with nothing fun happening.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    My man out here really playing forever Freddy in 2020. For shame! Idk apparently it's good, I feel gross running any kind of slowdown perk on Freddy because she absolutely doesn't need it and gets enough slowdown for free, but stacking a bunch of slowdown is really a no-brainer if you want to make sure they barely finish gens and your matches are all over 15 minutes long with nothing fun happening.

    The generators are finished in less than 5 minutes...


    I can put the best pressure in the world, they always finish the generators as fast as light ! How am I supposed to beat people with a microphone?

  • That's basically a slow down build.

    Running slow down perks feels nice in almost every killer.

    Search in youtube "Forever freddy" and you'll see the best slow down build in the game.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    My man out here really playing forever Freddy in 2020. For shame! Idk apparently it's good, I feel gross running any kind of slowdown perk on Freddy because she absolutely doesn't need it and gets enough slowdown for free, but stacking a bunch of slowdown is really a no-brainer if you want to make sure they barely finish gens and your matches are all over 15 minutes long with nothing fun happening.

    A Forever Freddy since the nerf that takes longer than fifteen minutes to end a match is having a tough time or is just not very good with him.