I only slug
I recently start playing whitout the hook that mean i only slug damn i have so much fun in those game i dont get 59 sec DS stun anymore
I recently start playing whitout the hook that mean i only slug damn i have so much fun in those game i dont get 59 sec DS stun anymore
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean slugging everyone till they die on the floor you must have some long ass games dude lol
Killers - "But unbreakable is OP!"
DS now stuns the killer for 59 seconds?!
*adds to loadout*
unbreakable with DS is op having to deal with only one of them is more fun
Try instakill myers, it's even better ;)
Sorry I've just decided to compile a list of people who asked, let me share my findings: