Let me get it straight
Killer nerfing block: Spirit, Huntress
Killer Buffing block: Myers, Demogorgan, Pig, Legion
Am I missing any killer that may or are getting a change
Killer nerfing block: Spirit, Huntress
Killer Buffing block: Myers, Demogorgan, Pig, Legion
Am I missing any killer that may or are getting a change
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What is there to nerf Huntress? she's already 110%
gen bots can win by being bots.. what's the issue
Huntress' add-ons are not standardized. Which means she will get an add-on pass and will probably have most of her good add-ons removed like iri head and maybe even exhaustion add-ons.
And since it's BHVR we are talking about, they can't help but touch her basekit.
Iri Heads needs a change, but that's the only Huntress "nerf" I can think of.
Pig is on the buffs list, as a lit of people have asked.
Legion. Please, help Legion.
i haven't seen much recently about legion but I'll put him on the list
I'm mainly adding stuff that's recent and I have heard and I haven't seen any clown buffs asked for and neither with nurse
>Killer Buffing block: Myers, Demogorgan, Pig, Legion
Seriously though, they need rework.
Nothing you listed has been confirmed to happen other than Huntress getting an add on pass.
I never said they were confirmed did I? This is a list i made of things that u heard people asking for
Your OP was worded in such a way where I thought you were listing things the devs said were on their list of "to do" items. If I as mistake my bad.
Key word was may