Nurse and Spirit are the most fun players to play against

Unsarcastic title.

Spirit and Nurse offer more than your brainless looping pallets and actually make you feel good when you get to outplay them, which is not that hard if you know more than holding w and camping pallets.

Comments

  • I agree on Nurse.

    I Love facing Nurses. Spirits....eh. Just literally eh. No hate here.

    Just. Eh.

  • While I agree with Nurse, she is really fun to play against and it's something new, I have to disagree with Spirit.

    Playing against Spirit is pretty much a guessing game, for that I can also flip a coin over and over again, she has no real tell when she uses her Power, she leaves you without feedback while she can hear you easily and hit you.

    The Problem with her, even if she misses, she doesn't get punished as heavily as Nurse even though she has a very powerful ability.

    Nurse gets the missed hit recovery, fatigue, blink recharge and slow movement speed while Spirit only suffers the missed hit recovery.

  • I agree with Nurse. I don't get to play against her very often. People often quit against real good nurses so I don't really get to see how a proper match plays against her.

    Spirit I just dislike the randomness. With any other killer I can point out where I went wrong to take the hit but with her you just have to pray you ended up on the right side of the pallet or window. It wouldn't destroy her to give even a small indicator if shes starts phasing imo. I've always found it to be a weird compromise that you can't hear the phase in a chase but can hear it in the TR. She plays off sounds and not scratch marks anyway. It would at least give the chance to try and misdirect her.

    Quick question. I see the term "camping pallets" popping up a lot right now. What does this mean? I don't see anyone "camp" a pallet. If you mean running to a pallet when chased that seems a weird thing to complain about as its the first and (really) only line of defense a survivor has against most killers. Weird thing to say if that's the case.


    I wish I got to play against more Demogorgons and Pigs. I always enjoy those matches even if 95% of my pig games I don't get seen the entire match than get a beartrap at the last gen.

  • Thank you for your valuable opinion, MegHasCuteFeet.

  • @MegHasCuteFeet said:

    Unsarcastic title.

    Spirit and Nurse offer more than your brainless looping pallets and actually make you feel good when you get to outplay them, which is not that hard if you know more than holding w and camping pallets.

    They're both "meh" to verse for me. Id rather verse a spirit over myers but id rather verse Doctor or deathslinger over spirit.

  • I agree on both.

    Id play Nurse more if BHVR ever fixed her damn bugs introduced in her rework a year ago.