Lunging

Does anyone else lunge in your chair when you lunge as killer. I once lunged so hard I hit my head on my screen :/

Comments

  • ToxicTapp said:

    Does anyone else lunge in your chair when you lunge as killer. I once lunged so hard I hit my head on my screen :/

    LMFAO. omg I hope you’re okay.
  • LMFAO. omg I hope you’re okay.

    I'm fine but mad because I missed the actual lunge.

  • ToxicTapp said:

    LMFAO. omg I hope you’re okay.

    I'm fine but mad because I missed the actual lunge.

    Omg this is one of the best posts I’ve seen thus far on Dbd Forums. I just bursted out laughing 😂😂😂 
  • Yes, but usually only when I'm swinging into pallets or a vault. You have to put your whole body into that swing.
  • I've never had that issue on this game but I do know I'm bad for leaning my body from side to side when turning in racing games.

  • ToxicTapp said:

    Does anyone else lunge in your chair when you lunge as killer. I once lunged so hard I hit my head on my screen :/

    That's so awesome!
  • Lmao yes I do it when I am really going for the maximum distance I can hit. And then I realise I did it and feel dumb. Lol
  • When I hide behind a rock or something, I find myself tilting my head to look, as if I will see more if I myself look too. 
    Same in games where you open doors, I peek too.  
  • @ToxicTapp said:
    Does anyone else lunge in your chair when you lunge as killer. I once lunged so hard I hit my head on my screen :/

    Yes when I am in full trhard mode I regularly lunge against my table :wink:

  • When I hide behind a rock or something, I find myself tilting my head to look, as if I will see more if I myself look too. 
    Same in games where you open doors, I peek too.  
    LOL! I did this when I played outlast 😂
  • @AmorePrincess said:
    When I hide behind a rock or something, I find myself tilting my head to look, as if I will see more if I myself look too. 
    Same in games where you open doors, I peek too.  

    I do this in FPS games all the time and I feel like a dumbass lol

  • Sometimes I'll do it.

    I can't believe you hit your screen! That had me dying!

  • @AmorePrincess said:
    When I hide behind a rock or something, I find myself tilting my head to look, as if I will see more if I myself look too. 
    Same in games where you open doors, I peek too.  

    LMAO I do the same thing. I also zoom in on my screen to get a better vision too LUL

  • Oh thank god, I thought I was the only one. I feel like an idiot when I do it.

    Not always, but only when I'm going for a really precise lunge and a split second would make it miss. I don't know what it is, no other game makes me do it.
  • With nurse sometimes lol

  • I do this all the ######### time idk. The first person view is for that purpose, to immerse you in the chase and make you feel like you are doing it. I love it! Its funny because while my bro plays battlefield, if someone shoots a rocket his way he ducks lol haha
  • ToxicTapp said:

    Does anyone else lunge in your chair when you lunge as killer. I once lunged so hard I hit my head on my screen :/

    I thought I was the only one, glad I am not alone. I didn’t even want to make a post about this but thanks to you for bringing us all together. 




  • No, I don't.
    That's some mental problem.

  • Everyone that never did that is a robot. Beep bop!
    Also, I hope you didn't get a bump on your head! :p

  • not_Queen said:

    Everyone that never did that is a robot. Beep bop!
    Also, I hope you didn't get a bump on your head! :p

    Guess I'm a robot then. Beep bob! 🤖 ;)
  • I do this, and I try to look around corners physically >.<
  • I do this, and I try to look around corners physically >.<
    To be honest i do the same. I also use my peripheral vision as killer it really helps. Sometimes i catch the end of someones clothing, or the item in their hand. Its like a built in M&A lol playing survivor helps me alot as killer too and vica versa. 
  • Regularly slipping off the chair here too.  Also, I look up as I look down to break pallets; so much so, that my eyes hurt. 
  • I usually lean into the lunge like it would give that extra inch for my weapon to kiss their back. Sadly all I get is a whoosh of disappointment. 
  • I lean into the lunge sometimes, then sometimes I'm a weirdo and wipe my controller along with the killer sometimes or wiggle my fingers with freddy 
  • Ive lunged so hard a few times that I knocked over my red bulls and glasses of water on my desk lol. They now have their own separate desk :D

  • I also lunge forwards slowly to reach the last few inches to place the hit on a surv. As my lunging will make me faster ingame to reach my target xD so stupid.

  • I lean in as well. What can I say? The game is immersive at times.

  • I usually hold my breath when it's a critical moment

  • This is awesome, never thought I would get so many responses. Let all the IRL "lungers" unite!

  • @not_Queen said:
    Everyone that never did that is a robot. Beep bop!
    Also, I hope you didn't get a bump on your head! :p

    Don't worry, I didn't!

  • Every single time i try to lunge after a blink with nurse, i think because i missed by just a bit so much.

    On the other hand, i sway left and right when im using leatherfaces chainsaw to try and not hit something.
  • @Terrortot said:
    Every single time i try to lunge after a blink with nurse, i think because i missed by just a bit so much.

    On the other hand, i sway left and right when im using leatherfaces chainsaw to try and not hit something.

    Awesome, I think I was playing nurse when I hit my head, or it was Myers.

  • @Peanits said:
    Oh thank god, I thought I was the only one. I feel like an idiot when I do it.

    Not always, but only when I'm going for a really precise lunge and a split second would make it miss. I don't know what it is, no other game makes me do it.

    You are not alone.

  • @Skarkio said:
    Sometimes when I lunge at a 360°er I turn a little with my body, chair and mouse included! not to mention when it's a critical lunge... I put all the weight of my arm in that click, and somethimes, if I fail, I slip a llitle of my chair and I must center the mouse in the pad again!

    lmao thats awesome