So, why do YOU teabag the killer?

Survivor or killer, I see this a lot. I simply have to ask what goes through your head when you decide "and now I'll teabag the killer for a moment instead of leaving right away."

Notice I specifically said teabagging the killer. Teabagging to "communicate" only works with teammates. The killer doesn't really see your teabagging as a form of communication outside of trolling.

Comments

  • None.

    Fooking survivor mains man...

  • As a Survivor i don't teabag but if I play Ghostface and someone teabags i teabag back everytime i down them.

  • Being a dick to distract the bad guy is classic movie stuff. I don't do it often, only when the killer is trying to camp/tunnel.

  • The only exception is Ghostface so he can teabag me back heh.

  • If the killer has had a tough game, or it's a weaker killer I'll just leave because I feel bad. But if it's a killer that's gone out of their way to be toxic, or camp or tunnel me, it's my way of laughing at them.

  • I can't stand that kind of behavior. (in my experience, are teenagers who generally do this)

  • @Kagato said:

    Survivor or killer, I see this a lot. I simply have to ask what goes through your head when you decide "and now I'll teabag the killer for a moment instead of leaving right away."

    Notice I specifically said teabagging the killer. Teabagging to "communicate" only works with teammates. The killer doesn't really see your teabagging as a form of communication outside of trolling.

    Ma way of sayin haha f*ck u if they have played toxic towards me like bm'n me on hook for no reason, and if they tunnel me

  • Where's the "other" option? Only time I "teabag" the killer is if the killer happens to see me teabagging a teammate and assumes I'm doing it to them and I get tunneled for it. ๐Ÿ˜†

  • I need an other option for when I'm clowning around with a Ghostface.

  • If the guy camp me and tunnel me, I will Tbag for every window that i see

  • If i see a killer tunneling a friend or a rando i will teabag till im getting face camped so they can leave the other person alone