Huntress mori gives the most satisfying feeling... don't even try to change my mind
Title.
Makes me feel sooooo good on the inside.
Like the first bite of a great steak.
Or like getting that promotion over that dbag Melvin.
Or like finally getting to take that massive dump you held in all day.
Yum yum feels.
Comments
I really like Huntress' mori too!
I thought plague would be more fitting for satisfaction.
I'm more into Legion when it comes to Mori kills. The idea of a victim trying their last fight to escape the inevitable
🥴
*laughs in Caleb*
Bite of Steak? Yum Yum feels?
Laughs hysterically in Hag
hell yeah, simple and straight to the point. Way better than over exaggerated moris like Deathslinger's or ph
Bubba's mori makes me feel warm inside.
I also like Demo's.
Deathslinger's, Freddy's, and Oni's will always be my favorite.
I just love my devour hope demo and nibbling at the heads of survivors. My cutie demoboy deserves a snack.
Slinger, Legion, and Oni blow Huntress out of the water.