Myers buff

What if they tweaked myers a lil bit to give him a better chance at the high ranks

Comments

  • Maybe suggest something?

    I think he could have faster action speed when in tier 3, around 15 or 20% increased action speed, buff tier 1 movement speed to 110%, "nerf" Scratched Mirror to reduce his movement speed to original 105%.


  • @AhoyWolf said:

    Maybe suggest something?

    I think he could have faster action speed when in tier 3, around 15 or 20% increased action speed, buff tier 1 movement speed to 110%, "nerf" Scratched Mirror to reduce his movement speed to original 105%.

    I agree with almost everything, he doesen't need better action speed in t3. While in t3 he is one of the strongest killers... but when you reach t3 you usually lost the game because survivors won't allow you to exit t1 freely.

    If not buffing his movement speed, faster stalking should do the trick.



    Also... its almost the same suggestion ive given in another post 🤔

  • As someone playing Myers almost exclusively until I feel I'm competent with him, I don't think he needs a direct Buff per say. I just think his Add-ons (the HUGE number of them he simply does not use) could use a rework. I think his niche situation would be solved by having more add-ons which are actually useful. As it stands I use only a tiny number of them.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    As someone playing Myers almost exclusively until I feel I'm competent with him, I don't think he needs a direct Buff per say. I just think his Add-ons (the HUGE number of them he simply does not use) could use a rework. I think his niche situation would be solved by having more add-ons which are actually useful. As it stands I use only a tiny number of them.

    The issue of his addos is not that they are bad. Their issue is that why would you pick anything else when you have tombstone piece or stalking speed addons.

    Not to mention you probably didn't get team of survivors, who are focused mostly at not allowing you to reach t2. Against better survivors you will loose 3 gens by that time.

  • @ToxicMyers said:

    What if they tweaked myers a lil bit to give him a better chance at the high ranks

    What if Myers could disable and enable his T3 once he reaches T3 for the first time?

  • I personally say maybe buff stalking speed or fix stalking hit boxes. Because I'll be staring at someone and they don't glow like bro I can see ya whole head m8. Maybe buff tier 1 movement speed as well. Just had a game on Macmillan where I couldn't apply that much pressure since I'm slow as heck. Also I did get 2 kills but that was because they were bad all they did was hold m1 and I lost because of that.

  • Everyone who survived was on death hook and I got brutal

  • At this point i think Myers really really needs a rework.

    He is just outclassed at everything he does by other killers that have been released so far.

    Ghostface would be a perfect example.He does pretty much everything Myers does but waaay better.

  • there have already been 3 forum posts asking the devs to buff/balance myers and they had a total of 600 views and everyone thinks he needs a buff so I think he will get at least a speed buff when he is in t1 cuz 4.2 is ridiculously low , but the devs have not officially said anything yet for a myers balance ( I would not call it a buff because he needs to be balanced not buffed because they left him with his vanilla stats since release )