No Mither Mains Unite!

Tell me your No Mither Builds, it’s so much easier when I used No Mither to survive

No Mither
Dead Hard
Resiliense
This is not happening

Comments

  • No Mither, Dead Hard, Resiliense, and Tenacity.

  • Personally, I like wearing bright red and yellow clothes while blasting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN-ARytZKgQ through the Steam overlay. I'll use No Mither, Resilience, Leader, and Streetwise with a Commodious Toolbox or the "BNP Box" (Engineer's Toolbox + Clean Rag & Socket Swivels). I'll also usually toss in one of the together shrouds. The generator repair speed is insane.

  • No Mither, Resilience, Urban Evasion, We’ll Make It

  • My current build is No Mither, Resilience, Deja Vu, and not sure what to have for the 4th one. I used to use Dead Hard, but I've had too many instances of pressing the button to activate it and nothing happened. I am currently at Level 15 for David, so not much going on for perks and no teachables unlocked yet. I would definitely want Tenacity when I get there. Perhaps Bond to replace Deja Vu?

  • What kind of build do you recommend? I will be keeping No Mither III and Resilience II.

    Available perks:
    Dark Sense I - most of the time I don't pay attention to where the killer is when I finish a generator.
    Dead Hard II - like I said, doesn't always work.
    No One Left Behind II - altruism is very risky, and most games I play don't even see all gens complete.
    Premonition I - I would like a "killer alert" perk, but I'm not sure how effective it is.
    Deja Vu I - I like seeing where the 3 closest generators are, I would attempt to prevent the 3 remaining gens from being in the same corner of the map.
    Plunderer's Instinct I - I don't really care about items or add-ons right now. Most games, I don't escape anyway.
    We're Gonna Live Forever I - again, altruism is risky.

    I will eventually be leveling up David some more, I want to get enough blood points to get all of my characters at least to level 10, then start to level up the survivors to unlock their teachable perks.

  • I have your exact build except that I use Sprint Burst in place of Dead Hard.

  • With No Mither I usually use Iron Will (too loud for stealth otherwise), plus Spine Chill and Resilience for the fast vaults. Dead Hard is not worth because killers always expect it.

  • -No Mither
    -Urban Evasion
    -Sprint Burst/Balanced Landing
    -Borrowed Time (When i'm SWF, if not Resilience)

    As a side note, my escape rate is higher when using No Mither, the hell ?

  • Out of curiosity, why do you connect No Mither and the Soviet Union? xD

  • @MineAntoiya said:

    Out of curiosity, why do you connect No Mither and the Soviet Union? xD

    Eh, It's the Resilience + Leader hyper repair. Resilience 3 gives 9% faster repair speed, leader 3 gives 9% to each other player. So, when I use the power of the people I can get 27% to 36% faster repair speed. I didn't even add the toolbox to that math.

  • @Peasant said:

    Ahh I see haha. SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPAIR

  • @MineAntoiya said:

    @Peasant said:

    Ahh I see haha. SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPAIR

    "United forever in healing and repairs,
    Our mighty toolboxes will ever endure.
    The Great Survivor Union will endure through the fog.
    United and mighty no hooks will stand."
    etc, etc.

  • I am sorry my friend, I am a proud member of the Killer Kapitalists, and we do not stand for your TOXIC WAYS!! TO WAR!!!

  • Peasant said:
    Speed repairs unite!
  • Peasant said:
    Speed repairs unite!
    Peasant said:
    Speed repairs unite!
    And why are killers capitalists?
  • I’m ashamed to say this and I may get flack for this but I use no mither, dead hard, resilience, and decisive strike (I know go ahead and judge me) but when they nerf DS (thank god) I’ll replace it with calm spirit or spine chill or deliverance 
  • @KiraElijah said:
    KiraElijah said:


    Peasant said:

    @MineAntoiya

    ...

    Speed repairs unite!


    KiraElijah said:


    Peasant said:

    @MineAntoiya

    ...

    Speed repairs unite!

    And why are killers capitalists?

    They get more bloodpoints then survivors on average and are one large entity whereas the survivors are a union of several smaller entities whose strength is in numbers.

  • Peasant said:

    @KiraElijah said:
    KiraElijah said:


    Peasant said:

    @MineAntoiya

    ...

    Speed repairs unite!


    KiraElijah said:


    Peasant said:

    @MineAntoiya

    ...

    Speed repairs unite!

    And why are killers capitalists?

    They get more bloodpoints then survivors on average and are one large entity whereas the survivors are a union of several smaller entities whose strength is in numberfair enough

  • I’m ashamed to say this and I may get flack for this but I use no mither, dead hard, resilience, and decisive strike (I know go ahead and judge me) but when they nerf DS (thank god) I’ll replace it with calm spirit or spine chill or deliverance 
    I won’t judge for ds when you can only take 1 hit
  • I have just discovered the true No Mither build:
    No Mither III (Duh)
    Resilience III
    Leader III
    Empathy III or Dead Hard if you have comms or a shroud of co-op.

    For the following results, it's recommended you gather a swf team.

    After doing some little research and math I have discovered that this build is just stupidly broken when used in numbers (like proud communists!)

    1 Man solo repair
    Resilience alone grants you 9% faster repair speed, not much but definitely noticeable.
    Total boost: 9%
    2 Man Co-op repair
    Resilience grants you and your fellow worker 9% faster repair speed, both of your leaders also grant you both an additional 9%
    Total boost: 36%
    3 Man Co-op repair
    Resilience grants you 9% faster speed, your leaders will stack granting each person 18% extra speed.
    Total boost: 81%
    4 Man Glorious Co-op repair
    Resilience grants you 9% faster speed, your leaders will stack granting each person 27% extra speed.
    Total boost: 144%

    This is without toolboxes.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN-ARytZKgQ&t=112s

  • Peasant said:

    I have just discovered the true No Mither build:
    No Mither III (Duh)
    Resilience III
    Leader III
    Empathy III or Dead Hard if you have comms or a shroud of co-op.

    For the following results, it's recommended you gather a swf team.

    After doing some little research and math I have discovered that this build is just stupidly broken when used in numbers (like proud communists!)

    1 Man solo repair
    Resilience alone grants you 9% faster repair speed, not much but definitely noticeable.
    Total boost: 9%
    2 Man Co-op repair
    Resilience grants you and your fellow worker 9% faster repair speed, both of your leaders also grant you both an additional 9%
    Total boost: 36%
    3 Man Co-op repair
    Resilience grants you 9% faster speed, your leaders will stack granting each person 18% extra speed.
    Total boost: 81%
    4 Man Glorious Co-op repair
    Resilience grants you 9% faster speed, your leaders will stack granting each person 27% extra speed.
    Total boost: 144%

    This is without toolboxes.

    image

    I need a no mither squad 😂
  • No Mither
    Deliverance
    Tenacity
    Resilience

  • Here is my No Mither Fight Club build:
    -No Mither
    -Resilience
    -Borrowed Time
    -Deliverance

    Play to die. All survivors basically have 3 chances to escape. But when you play to die, you can give your chances away to others. Some examples of things you can do when you play to die:

    http://xboxclips.com/thesuicidefox/46d027be-a193-4259-9c26-b43c4d8c5744

    http://xboxclips.com/thesuicidefox/c715e081-3acf-4b10-ab52-b1f4909eb51f

    Rush gens. Rush hooks. Take hits to save others (which if you do it at the right time the killer will slug you because they want someone else). I haven't used this build with Deliverance yet, but the idea is that as long as you aren't the first one on the hook you can save yourself if needed. Alternatives to this include:

    -Empathy to take hits and make heals.
    -TINH to hard counter Ruin.
    -Tenacity if you expect to get slugged more often.

    Your goal should not be to escape. Escaping with this build is a privilege. Your goal should be to do everything possible to make sure EVERYONE ELSE ESCAPES. If you do that you did your job (and got your pip before you died). And remember that you don't have to finish a gen. 50% on 5 gens is sometimes worth more than 100% on 2.

    Also here are some things to be careful of:

    -Thanatophobia will slow down the group because of you. You will still be doing gens faster until someone else gets injured so do gens whenever possible.
    -Dying Light will completely destroy the group if you are the obsession. You will just die super fast and they will all lose. Just rush gens and do whatever possible to avoid the killer.
    -If it's any other obsession perk you can ruin the killers game though. PWYF just never run away, they might not want to kill you if they want stacks that bad and you will get slugged a lot. STBFL, just run out and take hits. They lose tokens and will refuse to kill you after a while, leaving you slugged. RM is tricky. They will take the first 2 hooks but then slug you after that to get more tokens which you can take advantage of and make them waste time on you. DO NOT REVIVE YOURSELF IF THE KILLER IS NEAR. They will just slug you again for another token. Instead just lay there, if they stay they waste time waiting for you.
    -Tombstone... I've tried to sponge this for people but have never been able to do it successfully. Obviously it kills you instantly, but if it's a tombstone piece and you sponge it that could really hurt the killer if they never got stalk on your or the guy they were about to kill was the obsession.
    -Being caught alone is basically a wasted hook. To killer you are always an injured player they can easily catch. If you are around someone that is injured you are less appealing because you are ALWAYS like that and the killer will want the other guy instead. Understand what the killer thinks and you will know when it's okay to be seen and to take hits.