My brain leaks out my ears
Got to red rank, expected pure hell, got it for 10 matches, now I'm facing green ranks still in red rank... what do I even- like- what?!
Got to red rank, expected pure hell, got it for 10 matches, now I'm facing green ranks still in red rank... what do I even- like- what?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That doesn't seem healthy. Have you contacted your local physician to get that checked?
Matchmaking is currently non existant really
The closest physician I have is Doctor Herman Carter, i don't trust that guy, just something about him
It either works, or just peaces out
This is why using x streamer got x kills =killer op is flawed.
You can live near a server full of potatoes, or a server surrounded by depip squads.
Apparently my server makes chili out of both of them, bc it's the most bipolar MM i've seen yet
Some people with tinfoil hats would even say that the poor matchmaking, overly easy survivor pipping, and barely having a rank reset pushing potato survivors into high rank was all intentional to cover up the high rank game balance issues.
Some people.
Yup..but that's why we are heading for mmr..to aleviate that
He can't fry your brain if it's leaking out your ears silly